8

The last couple of days involved Tej hacking into the security system of the police station and and helping me map out the cameras on the plans. Like we expect crazy good security system with a firewall that would alert them with in ten minutes with you busting a hole in it. Impossible unless you have Alec Hardison with you but even then you wouldn't be able to beat the system you would just be buying time. So we need a look in that evidence room to see what type of safe we're working with, to see what types of cars we need; because we have set up an exact replica of the car parking area with the cameras in the warehouse and just getting into it will be hard because it's a freaking POLICE STATION with like 20 tight turns and cameras on each. Basically what I'm trying to say is Roman wasn't far off when he said this was going to be Mission Impossible. Regardless the guys have been trying to get through the car park course without getting saw on the cameras without any such luck whilst I've been trying to teach Roman how to grift. Again with out any such luck.

I mean he's got Brian's old F.B.I. I.D card that says Caucasian on it but it had Roman's picture on it, a pair of ear buds, his big mouth and that's about it at this stage after three days. "Man, why can't you just do this? This says Caucasian?! Do I look Caucasian to you?!" Roman looks at me, tilting his down looking up with his eyes. My eyes bore back at his this is the hundredth and fifth and rolled. "When you're grifting you can't chuck everyone in at once because if you do then if you find out two days later that you need the marks speech for the safe you can't chuck the same person in again. Especially in a con like this where the mark run the the city. It is very very tricky and risky to play the same person twice and that's way if you don't have to you don't risk it. So that's why it has to be you!" My voice getting louder and higher pitched by each and every word. I am getting so frustrated I don't hear someone walk up behind me until I hear Dom's voice. "Rom why don't you take a break see if you can't get around the course." He doesn't ask. Rom walks away in the direction of the course. I sigh and run my hands through my hair before covering my face. Dom wraps his arm around my waist before turning me around and pulling me into his chest. I tense before relaxing.

"You okay?" He asks his chest rumbling as he does so. "Yeah just worried about this and about..." "Your team?" ""yeah" I look up at him, he's a head taller than me like most guys when I'm not in heels, which is most of the time. "You think he can do it?" He asks looking down at me, I lean to look around him to the course momentarily. "Honestly?" I look back to him. "There's not a bat's chance in hell. I just hope Giselle or Mia knows how to grift if it comes to it." "Why them?" Dom asks turning us to face the course now. "Cause if Reyes is anything like any of my other marks he'll go big in the security department and that means either eye scanner, hand scanner or speech recognizer along with a code. And I doubt he's gay." Dom looks at me and scoffs making me laugh too. I push at his chest and grab my keys from my pocket and start to walk to my car. "Clear the course it's my turn boys!"