The Meeting

( Your P.O.V ) 

It looks like it's going to rain , i hope this guy actually shows up for this meeting because i am not waiting out in the rain for him like the last guy. I have to stop letting people push me around all the time. I think to myself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" ( 안녕하세요 - Hello ) A handsome man with a sharp jaw wearing a black suit says smiling at you . He leans slightly to the right as he stands in front of you and removes his hands from his pockets to shake your hand.

* Picture of Park seo joon

* Picture of Park seo joon . I am not basing this character on him he is simply just the image of the character. * 

You shake his hand a give him a nervous smile. " I am park seo joon and i am the CEO of Next Technology, and you must be CEO of Furious performance ( your name ). " I am , its nice to you". "Shall we head inside it looks as if it is going to rain." Seo Joon opens the coffee house door for you. 

(Inside the coffee house , half an hour later) 

" I am very excited about what our companies could do  , you brought up some very good ideas that greatly benefit both sides. I loved the old meets new future idea for the cars, with your older car body styles and our future technology we could make the next big thing. I am going to sign with you ... after we go out and have a few drinks." You stair at him blankly " E-Excuse me?" "we should get to know each other better personally if we are going to sign together on a major project , plus the drinks are on me." He gives you a smile that send unsettling shivers down your back. " I don't think that's a good idea , i still have work to do before the night is over" " (your name) if you do not do this it will be near impossible to get this company to sign agreeing to this collaboration project". He stairs at you sharply from across the table. " Ok lets go , but first thing tomorrow we are setting up another meeting to sign now that you have herd my company's idea pitch."  He places money on the table for the coffee , grabs your hand and begins walking out the door across the street to the club while pulling you along with him.