Blessings

As I walk down the spiral stairs to the kitchen I can hear the boys already digging into breakfast. When I enter the kitchen I stretch and rub my eyes before I take a seat with them. "Did you sleep on the floor or something?" J-hope asks jokingly. "What." I ask blankly. "You are in the same clothes and um..." jimin says motioning to his face. "W-what.." I ask worried and run to the mirror in the hall just outside the kitchen. I stand there in shock as I look at my eyes with dark circles underneath them and my crinkled clothing. I leave the boys in the kitchen while I run up stairs to fix myself up. I scrub all of the makeup off my face then reply a fresh layer. I walk into the master bedroom and pull a box out from under the bed and remove one of the beautiful spring dresses. I stand in front of my mothers vanity and look at myself in the dress as I smooth down the ruffles with my hand.

My hair is falling over my shoulders so I take one of the elastics from the vanity and tie my hair up

My hair is falling over my shoulders so I take one of the elastics from the vanity and tie my hair up. There is a knock at the door and I don't move from my place at the vanity. I watch as a hand weaves threw my arm and grabs one of the bows on display on the vanity in front of me. I look up in the mirror and watch silently as Jungkook facenes the bow to my pony tail.

"You look really pretty"

"You look really pretty". Jungkook says standing behind Me looking at me threw the mirror. "Here." He says taking out his phone and warping his arms around me.

" He says taking out his phone and warping his arms around me

I turn my head nervously and look away as he takes a photo. "To remember my time here with you." He says with his arms still wrapped around me but no longer for the photo. "You know you don't have to do this alone anymore. I'm here now and I can help." He says slightly tightening his grip. For a moment i stand there in his arms feeling completely relaxed unable to feel all the pain that lurks inside me. Then tears begin to seep from my eyes and i pull away. The thought of not begin alone sounded so good . The sound of fighting off all this pain sounded good, but im not stupid enough to think that he would stay with me, and the thought of the pain I would feel when he did leave, would be even stronger if I let myself believe he is here to stay. The thought of losing him for some reason hurt more than the thought of facing my demons. "H-hey what's wrong?....D-did I do something?" He asks while cautiously backing away from me. "You won't stay." I say choking back tears. "Huh?" Jungkook says confused. "What do you mean I won't stay? Of course I will." He says taking a few steps closer to me and I back away more. "No..you won't you will leave once this is all fixed and you will go back to your kpop idol life and forget about me within a year." I say with more tears running down my face. "Is that what you think of me?" Jungkook says in a hurt tone. "You think I would just leave you? I know we have only known each other for a week but I would not have left you even if we meet an hour ago." He says looking me in the eyes. "What does he mean?" I think to myself. "You are different than a lot of the other people in my life. You are kind and strong willed, why would I want to leave that. I will have to go back to my life but I will never leave , you understand?" He says looking at me. I nod my head slowly. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug. "Can you come with me to do something?" I ask him in a low voice.

*at cemetery*
"What are we doing here?" Jungkook asks as we exit the car. I ignore him and grab his hand and begin walking. I stop in front her stone under neath the willow tree. The light glistens off the side of the elegant stone. I neal in front of the stone and place a single red rose atop the stone. I bow my head to the ground and don't make a sound. I feel two hands gently lay on my shoulders. When I stand again and turn around to go back to the car, Jungkook stops me. "May I?" I nod and walk to the car.

 "May I?" I nod and walk to the car

*Jungkook P

*Jungkook P.O.V*
I wait until she is out of hearing range before I neal on both nees and place one hand on the stone. "Its nice to meet you Mrs (your last name ). I promise to take care of ( your name ) for you and make sure she gets out of this problem safely." I raise my head then suddenly a thought pops into my head. The words " I love her" spew out of my mouth and i quickly cover my mouth with both hands. "How could i say that?" I think. I stand up and don't move for a moment. "I give you my blessing and you can give her love and happiness that I cannot." A voice says in my head. I jump up scared and look around me. "W-who said that?" Nothing but silence around me. I turn to leave but I am stopped by a bright teal butterfly that lands on my chest above my heart. I don't move as I look down at it. It fly's away and lads on the stone then vanishes.
When i enter the car again ( your name ) pulls on my sleave and i look to where she is pointing on her chest. A single teal butterfly is on her chest above her heart. We watch as it fly's away and lands on the stone by the willow tree then vanishes. I look back at ( your name ) and see a single tear roll down her face. "That was her, she always told me about this bright blue butterfly she saw only once but could never forget. She would go on for hours about this beautiful butterfly when i was a child." She smiles at me as I Wipe away her tear and we head back to the house.