Savour

( Your P.O.V )

" Your drinks sir." The waitress in the tight black dress said while placing down 4 beers and a toxic tropical twist. "Jheez is he planning on getting drunk ? I should only stay until he is drunk enough to not notice me leaving , then i can call someone to make sure he gets home alright." I think to myself . "Here , it's the best drink they serve and you take me as a fruit loving type of person so i got them to add extra mango vodka for you." He passes me the drink that looks like a blur of colors . "gomabseubnida" ( Thank you - 고맙습니다 ) I take a small sip of the drink and have to hold back from spitting it out all over the table and push myself to swallow it down. I look across the table too see if he saw me struggling with the alcohol but thankfully he was to busy already finishing his first beer and moving onto his next.

*Time skip half an hour * I look at my phone to see the time " 12:35 already?! " I think. I look across the table to see a drunk Park seo joon. I looks like he is passed out on the table but he keeps angrily mumbling things under his breath. " If im going to leave i should do it now" i look over the balcony from my seat that is just outside of one of the private booths.  People are still dancing and ordering drinks. I look across the club the the private booth directly across from ours , there is a younger handsome man surrounded by women. We make eye contact for a quick second before it is broken by one of the women placing her hands on his face to turn his attention back the pretty young women siting in the private booth with him. I start to stand up when a strong hand pulls me back down into the booth. " hei" ( Hey - 헤이 ) I look to were the strong force that pulled me down came from. Seo Joon is leaning across the table giving me a soul piercing stare. "Where
do you think you're going? You never asked to leave!" " I need to get home it's late" i respond to him and try to pull my arm back. He Pulls harder on my arm while standing up to tower over me . His grip is so tight on my arm it is sending pains up my arm. " Stop that hurts, let me go" i look up at him to make eye contact. "You think you're going to get anything you want with that tone? I don't think so!" I watch as he extends his arm , then i feel his cold palm slap the side of my face. A stinging pain shoots across my face. I pull my free arm across my face to try to prevent his next slap, but it never happens . I peak out from under my arm that protects my face and i see the handsome boy from across the club holding Seo Joon's extended arm with a tight grip. " LET GO OF HER ARM NOW!" The handsome boy says in a horse voice. Seo Joon smirks and pulls my arm so that I fall out of the booth and onto the floor . The handsome man roughly pulls Seo Joon's arm of of me and slams him into the table causing most of the empty beer bottles to fall and break on the ground around us. My still full glass filled of mixed alcohol splashes and coats my white and black outfit , leaving me standing there shocked , in pain and sticky.

I stand and watch as the man begins to beat Seo Joon then stops when he notices I'm watching him

I stand and watch as the man begins to beat Seo Joon then stops when he notices I'm watching him . He grabs my hand and walks me out of the club and into the back parking lot . Now under the light of a street lamp I can see he is even more handsome even if I can only see his eyes due to a black mask covering the rest of his face .

He looks expensive standing in front of me in all black and blood covered hands

He looks expensive standing in front of me in all black and blood covered hands .

His eyes go soft then releases my hand

His eyes go soft then releases my hand. "Are you ok, are you bleeding , I didn't accidentally hit you when stopping him did I ?!" He says in a worried voice . "ani" ( No - 아니 ) "Do you hear that buzzing too?" He looks around the empty parking lot in confusion . He begins to fall over but I pull him by his arm to support him so he does not fall . "What's wrong?!" I ask him. "I don't know , I don't feel well." His face starts to go pale. " I'm fine I just need to go home." He says while trying to stand up straight again but starts to lean . "Here I will take you home , it's the least I can do after you helped me get away." I say walking him back to my car . " He looks really familiar." I think then it hits me . "The handsome man that just saved me and I am touching right now is Jeon Jungkook ".