Beach? B**ch?

( Jungkook P.O.V )
"Get in." Jimin says after rolling down the passenger window.
I open the passanger door with my free hand and ( your name ) lets go of my other hand to get into the car.

Once we get in the car Jimin turns around in his seat and looks to our intertwined hands resting in the middle of the seats, then back up to ( your name ). She is quick to look out the window and I feel her grip loosen in my hands slightly, but she doesn't let go.

Jimin looks to me and gives me a questioning look and I shoot a look back to him that says "shut up and drive

Jimin looks to me and gives me a questioning look and I shoot a look back to him that says "shut up and drive."

By the time we get back to the house the sun is setting and no one has said a single word the drive here.

When we get into the house Suga screams at us to come see him.

"Whoever is  "Next Technology's" private investor seems to have done a pretty good job hiding who they are, but they let a check slip September of last year which led us here, after I got through to the transfer location I noticed it just tracks back to the company building which makes no sense unless they are getting sent money then separating it through diffrent deposits then sending it back to themselves. I had to do a little more work than expected and hacked into the companys files and find out an IP address that leads to an apartment on this street."

Suga re directs our attention from the computer monitor to a printed out map of the surrounding area and points to a large red circle.

"If they are there, I don't know but that IP address is still active from whatever is in that building, which could mean we might have our our guy." Suga says with a little smile.

I look over to ( your name ) who is standing beside Suga on the other side of his desk and a mixture of aw and terror is plastered across her face. When she notices I'm staring at her and our eyes meet , she clears the emotion off of her face.

"Great, so when are we going to get this son of a b-"

"Beach" V says cutting off rapmonster as they both walk into the office loft.
( beach? Bitch ? , haha get it? Ok i will shut up now )