Old friends

( your P.O.V )
"PIKA-CHUUU!"
All the boys stop what they are doing and look at where you are sitting in the corner on the couch. "Ok ...what on earth was that and OMG IT SOUNDS SO KAWAII" J-hope says excited making dog ears above his head with his hands , while smiling brightly. "Ah hahaha, that's my phone." I say while I pull my phone out of my pocket and sit up.
Text from: Billy
~ Hey ( your name ) a little birdy told me your in town again. We should meet up ! I miss you...you must have missed your oppa! Orchard in 10? ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

I giggle at the text then quickly reply.
Text to: Billy
~OPPA(ㆀ˘・з・˘) of course I missed you! HEY AISHHHH HOW COME YOU NEVER CAME TO VISIT ! Watch out I will get you back for not visiting! Be their in 10, I would watch your back! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

I stand up and put away my phone. "I'm going out for awhile , their is pizza flyers in the kitchen drawer, they speak English so Rap monster you have to order." I grab my jacket and head for the door. "Hey." Jungkook says following me to the door. "Do you want me to come?" He asks . "No , its ok I'm meeting with an old family friend from childhood, don't worry I will be fine." I say while waving and entering my car.

I creep through the orchard quietly , carefully avoiding branches that could make any sound

I creep through the orchard quietly , carefully avoiding branches that could make any sound. I make it to the middle of the orchard and see he sitting atop the picnic table facing the other way. I take the advantage and creep up on him. "OPPA!!!" I scream while jumping on him and punching his arm. I slip on the bench while trying to jump up and scare him and go flying into his lap. I turn my head and im looking up at him. "You're still pretty clumsy" he says as he laughs and helps me up. "I missed you ( your name ) . He says while embracing you in a hug. "Wow." You deadpan as you back away from him and look him up and down. "What happened to you." I marveled. He laughs and stands up from his place at the picnic table. "Turns out those magical thing call puberty and gyms do exist." He chirps. We both laugh for a moment the i wrap my arms around him. "Im so happy to have my big brother back." I say excitedly. "Hey I though I was your Oppa?" He responds confused. "Of course you are but your my brother Oppa silly!" I say while I slap is arm jokingly. He flexes his arm a little bit to show i can't hurt him like I used to when we were little  but I just roll my eyes sarcastically. "So where have you been for 6 years?" I ask curiously while I start walking down one of the orchard paths signaling Billy to follow me. "오오" ( ohh ) "I have been working for companys around Korea and here for awhile manage their money and help them invest their money into something to benefit the company, most of the time I just do paper work and find loop holes on contracts they need out of or into." He says while smiling weirdly at the ground. "Sounds like you've been pretty busy." I say smiling at him , happy that he got a job and is living a comfortable life. "How have you been?" He asks looking at me as we walk side by side down the orchard row to the pond. "Um, well its been ok I guess , im still the CEO and owner of my parents company, so its been ok I guess." I say holding back all the information from the past 3 weeks. We make it to the back pond and Billy brings up the memories of us playing in the pond as we sit on a bench facing the edge of the pool of water in front of us.

"You couldn't swim for the longest time so we spent hours back here trying to get just to paddle

"You couldn't swim for the longest time so we spent hours back here trying to get just to paddle." He says laughing.

*3 hours later*
"Hahaha" Billy is actually rolling around on the ground laughing after re telling the stories of us getting in trouble as kids for sneaking onto the roof of our academy and dropping flowers from above as people walked below. "We were suck rebels!" I blurted while laughing as well.

*🎼 Peaches and cream
Sweeter than sweet
Chocolate cheeks
And chocolate wings 🎼 *
My phone begins to play "Blood , sweat and tears" by bts indicating I have an incoming call. I look at my phone and see it's Jungkook and immediately

"Annyeonghaseyo" ( 안녕하세요 - Hello )
I answer while smiling.

"Where are you?" Jungkook asks

"Out with a friend why?" I respond

"Oh I was just wondering if you had something to eat because its pretty late." Jungkook says

"No not yet, your right its pretty late, i will be home in a few minutes. See you soon."
I hang up and look at Billy standing up from off the ground. "Who was that?" He asks leaning over looking at my phone. " Oh, just a friend that is staying with me for a while." I say while putting my phone away. "It was nice seeing you again." I say smiling at Billy "we need to see eachother again soon." He says ruffling my hair. I wave bye to him and head towards the parking lot.