Forgiven

( Jungkook P.O.V )
I wake up around 10:00 and take a shower . I open drawers in my room and find stylish articles of clothing  in an array of different colors .  I pick out a pair of torn denim jeans , a black plain tee shirt and pick out mustard yellow Timberlands from the collection of shoes sitting on the shelves. I run my hands threw my hair , brush my teeth and throw on a black beanie as I leave my room

 I enter the living room and everything is silent , except for the buzz of electricity running threw the penthouse

. I enter the living room and everything is silent , except for the buzz of electricity running threw the penthouse. I walk into the large kitchen that is connected to the living room. I notice a piece of paper hanging on the massive steel fridge by a EXO magnet. "She's a EXO fan, she might already know who I am, if she's into kpop."I think to myself as a rush of panic runs over me. "If she knew I'm sure she would have already said something." I pull the note down and read the beautiful handwriting. "I will be out most of the day because of work feel free to explore the house. You already have my cell number please call if you need anything! ~  ( Your name )" I place the note back on the fridge and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. As I walk into the living room with my bottle of water I think about what to do. "I don't have a job anymore can't pay for my house to be fixed , I can't pay ( Your name ) back for everything that she has done for me and I'm pretty sure all my friends are mad at me." I think as I sit on the couch and sigh. My phone vibrates in my pocket ; it's a text from jimin. "We all need to talk about this and try to fix it , we don't want to have to keep saying your sick every time we go out in public and you're not with us." I stair at the phone for a moment and another text arrives but this time from Kim Nam-joon. ( Rap monster) "meet us down in the parking lot and we can all talk." I look around the big room in confusion "what does he mean the parking lot . Like the one below me?! How did he even find me?!" I walk to the elevator and press to go down the the parking lot. When the doors open at the bottom they are all standing there . "Good , we were just about to go up if you weren't going to come down." Jin says. I Cooly step out of the elevator and try to hide the truth about the tough time I'm having. "How did you guys even find me?" I ask looking at all of them. "We went to your house saw that it was trashed so we tracked your phone." V says smiling. "You can't just track me down like a lost dog when ever you want something." I say starting to get angry. "You need to come back now, we need to start practicing for the new album and we cannot keep hiding this, we somehow already have people trying to fill your spot and we have no clue how they even found out you left." Kim Nam-joon ( Rap monster ) says. "I'm not coming back , I was accused of terrible things, you guys thought I was going to sign with someone else because you herd a rumor they offered me a solo gig so you called me out remember , then you told me to leave if I wanted a solo gig then got mad when I did not leave!" I say raising my voice. "What now that I leave you guys actually want me to come back after that?!" I look over all of them. "We're sorry we just panicked." Suga says half hiding behind rap monster . "We jumped to conclusions and we are sorry please come back." Jin says. They all give me a pout and puppy dog eyes. "Fineeeee". I say avoiding any eye contact. "Can we go up and look at your new place?!" Jhope asks excitedly like a kid. "It's not my place , I just stayed the night , I guess I can get you guys to take my clothes I was wearing yesterday for me and bring them back to the old dorm . I guess I will be staying there until I get enough money to pay for my house." I say stepping back into the elevator and watch as the rest of my group members all pile in too.

Sorry this part is shorter I new longer part will be coming soon

Sorry this part is shorter I new longer part will be coming soon. Thank you for reading my story and all of the support !! 💕