Min yoongi onto somthing...

( your P.O.V )
I have been in my room for 5 minutes since i was caught staring at Jungkook shirtless while he worked out when the doorbell rings.

Before i run down stairs i find myself checking myself in the mirror just in case i run into Jungkook. I get to the door and open it to see Billy.

"Omg what are you doing here?!" I ask with a big smile

"I thought you would be here. I was just wondering if we could hangout." He says with a smile as well

"Yeah sure im not doing anything today." I say thinking of how the boys will probably be unable to function properly again for at least a day.

I open and step away from the door so Billy can come in.

"Who are you talking t---." I turn around and Jungkook is leaning against the door frame of the foyay. He is still shirtless but has a towel around his neck and jeans on instead of his shorts from before. We are close enough to be touching if I take a small step backwards.

"Jung...Jungkook go put a shirt on." I say turning around quickly to face Billy again.

"As soon as you tell me who this guy is." I hear Jungkook say from behind me.

"I'm Billy, it's nice to meet you, and you are Jungkook." Billy says with a light laugh and soft smile.

"Are you guys dating?" Billy asks with a slight hint of worry.

"So what if we are." Jungkook responds moving beside me and throwing his arm around me, pushing me to his side.
"And what's with the attitude buddy?!" Jungkook says getting  agitated

"We aren't d-dating." I say pushing off Jungkook.

"Ehhh, im sorry if I came off as rude im just very protective of ( your name ), you see we have grown up together and she's always had boys chasing her and causing all sorts of trouble." Billy says with a smile again, while ruffling the hair atop my head.

"oo-oh im sorry then, hahaha, nice to meet you." Jungkook says stretching over me to shake Billy's hand.

"ok now go put a shirt on!" I say pushing Jungkook on his abs backing out of the foyay.

( Jungkook P.O.V )

I walk up stairs to put a shirt on while trying to think where i knew Billy from. His face seems familiar, and i can't help but feel like i should remember him, like he is important. I shrug off the feeling , put on a shirt and head back down stairs.

"ugh my head feels like it's going to explode." I hear from the living room as I turn the corner.

"You guys look terrible." I say between laughs looking at the boys trying to get up.

"A little help would be nice." min yoongi grunts while trying to pull himself up.

"fine i will help you guys, but only because ( your name ) has a friend over and im pretty sure she would kill me if i left you guys dying on her floor for everyone to see." i say going around the living room helping them all up.

"wait... she has a friend over?!" V says frantically fixing his hair.

"Is she cute?!" Jin asks

"Is she funny?!" Jhope asks.

"No...gheez guys calm down." i say to them

"No what... no shes not cute or just not as cute as ( your name )." Namjoon says with a snicker.

i cringe and push Namjoon slightly sending him falling backwards back onto the couch and clutching his head in pain.

"No HE is MALE." i say walking up the stairs helping Min yoongi, who looks like actual death.

the rest of the boys are following behind me like little ducklings clutching the railing for balance.

"a guy, she brought a guy over?" i hear Jin ask from behind me on the stairs.

"well he kinda just showed up." I say as we reach the top of the stairs.

"Are they dating?!" Namjoon asks as I lead them all into my room.
they all flop down on my empty chairs or bed.

"They are childhood friends, either way none of you should care." i say with a scowel.

"We all know you like her, we won't interfere with you guys...Right?." Jimin says and a symphony of yeses emerges around the room.

I look to Namjoon and he nods.

"I'll let you have this one, but only because your like a little brother." Namjoon says and we both smile at eachother.

"I need water, i will be back with a few water bottles in a minute." Min yoongi says stumbling out the room.

"sooooo...has anything happened yet?" Jhope asks clapping his hands together.

"what do you mean." I ask flatly

"between you and ( your name ) duhhh." V says

"well n-no not exactly." I say

"So somthing has happened!!! tell us!" Jhope says excitingly.

"we kind of-"
"Why the hell is Bo-Gyeong in the house?!" Min yoongi asks with a raised voice.

"we kind of-" "Why the hell is Bo-Gyeong in the house?!" Min yoongi asks with a raised voice