My First Candor Or Dauntless Party pt. 1

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG YET!!!!

I know that this is a story about Tobias having a little sister, but Cas will not be in this chapter nor the next. But do not fret! She will be coming back in soon! Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

Previously on: The Forgotten Eaton:

Bea beat the crap out of Eric, Cristina made a really bad pun, and their (Toby and Bea) song was *partially* sang!

Now back to the story!

Should I do that every chapter?!

Bea's POV

About five minutes after we got inside, the room is packed full of new or previous members of Dauntless.

I stay by Toby's side the entire time, and it's not like I have a choice, he keeps a protective arm around my waist the entire time. 

It's not like I'm complaining, though.

Just the, a shouting voice nearly breaks my, and everyone else in the room's, eardrums.

"IF YOU ARE NOT A PERSONAL FRIEND OF ME OR MY BABY-"

Zeke starts but Uriah cuts him off.

"I'm not a baby, Pansycake!" he barks

"Whatever, ANYWAYS, IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE AN INVITATION OR ARE NOT A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE OR MY BABY BROTHERS," He pauses and looks down at Uriah with a smirk and Uriah rolls his eyes, "GET YOUR A***** OT OF HERE!"

Almost everybody exits the room swiftly. All that is left is me, Toby, Uriah, Zeke, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, Chrissy, Will, Lauren, and Peter.

"Okay, my apartment, I go first," Zeke announces, and nobody objects. "Good, Baby Brother, C or D?"

"Wait! Nobody has told me how to play!"

"Four, your girlfriend is a pansycake..." Uriah mutters.

I go up and punch him square in the face.

"You play by answering the question Candor or Dauntless, if you choose Candor, you must answer a question. If you choose Dauntless, you must do the dare. If you do not answer the truth or do the dare, you must remove an article of clothing. Shoes, socks, and jewelry are not counted," Merlene explains.

"Ohhhh," is all I say.

"Anyways, Baby Brother, C or D?" Zeke asks with a hint of evil in his eye.

"Dauntless! I ain't no pansycake!" He screams.

"Okay... Let someone write a word on your forehead in permanent marker!"

"Do I get to choose the person?"

"No. Four, write something on Uriah's forehead,"

"Okay!" Toby says energetically.

He pulls out a black sharpie and writes the word PANSYCAKE in big letters.

"Annnnnd... DONE!" Toby says proudly.

"What did you do, Four?!" Uriah exclaims.

He jumps up and rushes into the bathroom.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, NUMBER BOY!" He shouts.

Toby just laughs and I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Okaaay... Trissy! Choose your fate," Uriah says with a smirk.

"Dauntless. I'm not a pansycake!" I say receiving a high five from Toby and a glare from Uriah.

"That's my thing! Anyways, I dare you and a partner to wear an outfit(s) of my choosing and sing a song. And no, I choose the song and partner,"

"Ummm... Okay?" I answer.

"Good, you and Mar wear these," he hands me a light pink frilly dress that stops right above the knee and Mar a skin tight dress that ends right at the knee. I was also given silver heels and Mar was given five inch black heels. (The begining dress for the 'good girl' in the video above is Bea and the dress for the 'bad girl' in the video is Mar)

"Nice! Now, you will sing the song Good Girl for us," Uriah says.

We stand on the makeshift stage and begin to sing...

(PLAY THE SONG NOW!!!!)

Hey, good girl
With your head in the clouds
I bet you I can tell you
What you're thinkin' about
You'll see a good boy
Gonna give you the world
But he's gonna leave you cryin'
With your heart in the dirt

His lips are dripping honey
But he'll sting you like a bee
So lock up all your loving
Go and throw away the key

Hey good girl
Get out while you can
I know you think you got a good man

Why, why you gotta be so blind?
Won't you open up your eyes?
It's just a matter of time 'til you find
He's no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go
Better listen to me
He's low, low, low

Hey, good girl
You got a heart of gold
You want a white wedding
And a hand you can hold
Just like you should, girl
Like every good girl does
Want a fairytale ending, somebody to love

But he's really good at lying
Yeah, he'll leave you in the dust
'Cause when he says forever
Well, it don't mean much
Hey good girl
So good for him
Better back away honey
You don't know where he's been

Why, why you gotta be so blind?
Won't you open up your eyes?
It's just a matter of time 'til you find
He's no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go
Yeah yeah yeah, he's low
Yeah yeah yeah...

We finish our song (A/N I didn't write the entire words for the song, but the video has the full words :) ) and change back into our regular clothes.

"Tris, it's your go," Mar says sitting next to Uriah.

"Okay, Chris, Candor or Dauntless?" 

"I have no motivation to move, so Candor,"

"Have you ever told a secret that you were told not to? If so, what?" I ask.

"When I was younger my friend had a crush on this boy, and I told the boy," She explained, "Shauna, C or D?"

"Dauntless," She replies.

"I dare you to go up to the first person you see in the hallway and try and convince them why you should be voted spokesperson for the elephants," 

"D***," She mumbled, "Fine, who's witnessing?"

Zeke, Chris, and Lynn go to watch her.

She comes in about five minutes later a shade of red that I've never seen a person turn before.

"Guess who got a vote to be the spokesperson for the elephants?!" Zeke exclaimed, earning a punch from Shauna.

That sends all of us into a laughing fit.

"Okay, OKAY! My turn," Shauna shouts, Then looks at me, "Four, choose your fate," 

"Dauntless through and through," He says then looks at me. I smile.

He knows that's from my favourite book, Cold Fury. Its part of Willy's poems: Sarah Jane, to me, it is plain. Looking at you, I see a boxer through and through.

"I dare you, and Tris, to go into the pit, and sing the song The Fighter. And, Tris, you only go because it's a duet and we don't want people to think he is more mental than he already is,"

"Okay, that's not to bad," Toby says standing up.

"Oh, that's not the big part," Shauna says, "Today is Faction Day,"

Hahaha, CLIFFHANGER! Don't worry, I'll publish the next chapter later today. Remember: READ, VOTE, and COMMENT! Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily                                                                                                                                                                              Be brave