Shopping and Meetings

Previously on: The Forgotten Eaton:

Bea and Cas had an old shirt with the Reds logo and wondered why it was named after a colour, but Bea couldn't judge, because her boyfriend is nicknamed after a number. But they got busted for talking about Toby behind his back, but in a good way.

Now, on with the story!

Cassandra's POV

"... Like the stripes to the flag, like a boy to his dad. I can't change who I am, right or wrong. So I hold on..."

The sound of soft music awakens me. I don't recognize the voice or words, since we didn't have music in Abnegation, but I did know what music is.

I slept in a pair of leggings and the Reds shirt, so I don't have to change.

I crawl out of the warm bed and walk into the small kitchen.

Bea stands beside the stove cooking something, while singing something.

"Morning," I say.

She jumps nearly three feet in the air!

"Holy s***! You scared the living crap out of me!" She exclaims.

I laugh, "Sorry, I thought you knew I walked in,"

She starts laughing.

"Woah! Is everything alright? I heard a scream," Toby rushes in, shirtless.

"We were fine, 'til you walked in like that!" I scream.

"Okay, shut it," He says while throwing on a tight black shirt. "Better?"

"Better," I respond.

"Perhaps 'better' could be your 'always'," Bea says through fits of laughter.

"Don't even go there," Toby says while trying not to laugh.

"Bea," I say.

I think I know something she doesn't.

"Yeah?" she places her hand on her belly and takes deep breaths of air.

"The stove's on fire," I say calmly like it is the simplest thing in the world.

"Holy Dauntless cake! Get the fire extinguisher!" She shouts and turns on the faucet to fill up a cup of water, to throw on the fire.

"Got it!" Toby yells and then the room fills with a soapy white foam.

"You could've just thrown water on it!" I scream.

"Oops?" He mutters.

"I'm not cleaning that up!" Bea shouts while throwing her hands in the air.

"You are," I giggled while pointing at my brother.

"Sibling rivalry, great," Bea says with a smile.

"HEY, NUMBERS! OPEN THE DOOR!" Avoice screeches.

"Christina," Toby and Bea say in unison.

Toby walks over to the door and opens it, revealing a very excited girl with mocha skin. I think that Bea said her name was Christina.

"What?" Bea says.

"I heard that a new girl would be staying here and don't have anything to wear, we're going shopping!"

I'm assuming the new girl is me.

"Fine, it was bound to happen sooner or later," Bea says.

"What's going on?" I say.

"We're going shopping!"Christina screams.