Chapter 35

The press drew a large crowd into the renowned Sebana mall that Monday afternoon. Although it was supposed to be a private occasion, they let whoever was interested into the Crystan main lobby. The event took place in the west hall.

This was not what Madam Sebana expected. She just wanted the will read out in the privacy of their own home. But Bastian and Devlin had suggested that it would be quite better for the company's publicity if it were read out in public. So the family arrived to the mall, driving in in their own vehicles. The first to come by was Dameon. He came out of his blue Mercedes before AJ came up behind him in his Lamborghini, then rows of private black BMW's and limousines approached to stop at the main entrance and let it's passengers out. A few photographers stood on the sidewalk to take a few pictures. The twins, Renae and Evan came out of Evans posh Ferrari convertible, then Bastian and his lovely blonde wife arrived in their limo.

"Hey mom, hey dad," Renae met them at the steps to give them a kiss on the cheek.

"How was your week sweetie," her mom asked with a smile. She was dressed elegantly in a long white coat over a short cream petite dress, gold bracelet and necklaces, while makeup was done natural and flawless.

"Uh Dad, there's something wrong with my credit cards," Evan said.

"Are they frozen?" Bastian asked.

"Sort of," he shrugged, "I was buying a Rolex that other day and I had to pay in cash coz they couldn't process the card."

"It's gotta be the credit card company. Okay. Leave it to Cam, he'll sort it out," Bastian replied then he accompanied his wife in, before Marlia arrived with her family.

"What's wrong?" Marlia asked her Italian husband.

"I gotta be back at the office in ten minutes," he said when looking up from his cellphone. "Something came up."

"Okay," she nodded. "You know you don't have to attend this with us."

"Are you sure?" he asked before looking at his three children on the opposite seat. By the window sat Stella, scrolling through her phone like she usually did and in the baby seat beside her was three year old Emly while on the other side sat eleven year old Tonio, with a Sony PS Vita at hand as well. Marlia gave her husband her lovely smile before he pulled in to give her a kiss.

"Daddy loves mommy," baby Emly giggled.

"Yea, we're like right here," Stella said with her eyes and fingers on her phone. "If you guys wanted a private smooch session you could have let us ride in the other limo." Her parents gave a chuckle. Five minutes later they arrived at the mall entrance and got out the vehicle to head in.

Alesia arrived in a black SUV with her mom, looking stunning as usual. The photographers took more flashes at them, while reporters tried to pass through their bodyguards and ask them quick questions. Devlin waved them away while she just walked in with her daughter. Soon, Jarrod came in his matte black Audi r4 convertible, and he attracted more attention than anyone else. Everyone was surprised that despite his many counts of drug busts, he was still roaming around a freeman. The last limo to arrive in front of the mall was Madame Sebana's. The driver opened the door for the radiant old lady, where her grandsons, Dameon and AJ awaited to escort her in.

They made their way in, and came into the hall where everyone gathered. A platform was stationed upfront with a glass lectern. Bolton was standing at the lectern with the documents before him. Cameras, mics and recorders were lined upfront, aiming to catch every word that was going to be said that day which Madame Sebana thought was too much for a simple, short occasion. The Sebana family was standing on the side while Bolton and Madame Sebana were on the platform. Madame Sebana had to say a few words on behalf of her husband. After her word of thanks Bolton came up to the lectern after she joined her family on the side.