10

Jungkook's POV

It's been a little over a week ever since the date I had with Min Yoonhee. And she's been lingering in my mind ever since. She has totally taken over my mind.

When I'm walking around and I see a couple holding hands, I think of holding Yoonhee's hand. When I'm watching a movie or drama and I see the couple being all lovey-dovey with each other, I think of being lovey-dovey with Yoonhee. Even when I'm eating my favorite foods I think of feeding it to Yoonhee. Seriously!

And at school, we haven't really talked. I haven't texted her much either. It's because I'm too scared to face her for some reason.

I'm really dying inside..I want to date her.

And she'll be the first girl I've ever dated, and I think the last. I'll date her as if it's my last.

Currently, it's Sunday.

I don't want to bother Yoonhee so I'll call over my hyungs so we can hang out. I'll just text them in the group chat.

Me:

If you guys are free you should come over. My parents are at work so I'm home alone all day.

Jimin:

I'm free! I'll be there in a little bit

Seokjin:

Jimin, did you do your homework yet?

Jimin:

...

Namjoon:

Such an irresponsible kumquat. Ah, whatever. I'm free too so I can come.

Seokjin:

Yeah I can come

Me:

Ok cool, so that leaves Hobi hyung

Namjoon:

Why isn't he responding? He's usually the one that wakes up and starts texting at 5 am or sends motivational quotes.

Jimin:

Lol

Seokjin:

Why are you 'lol'ing!? This is a serious issue!

Jimin:

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS PICK ON ME!?

Me:

Because you're short and you're an easy target

Jimin:

I AM NOT SHORT! STOP IT!

Seokjin:

"Stahb it"

Jimin has left the chat

When I saw that notification I started dying of laughter to the point that I almost choked.

A few minutes later Hoseok finally decided to text.

Hoseok:

OOOOOHhhhH I can come!!!! Haha sorry I was organizing.