26

Jungkook's Point of View:

I've already been in the hospital for a few days, and the weekend has passed. I wish I could tell Yoonhee that I was hurt and laying in a hospital bed for a several days. But I can't tell her, and I won't tell her. I don't want her to be worried.

I then suddenly thought about Jimin and Yoonhee's relationship. I trust them both so much, considering it's my best friend and my girlfriend we're talking about. But I still can't help but get jealous. I mean, who wouldn't? What if by chance, Yoonhee falls for Jimin? Or what if Jimin falls for Yoonhee? She totally fits his type!

Sighing, I banged the back of my head down on the pillow. 

I looked at the clock laying on my nightstand, and it's a Monday morning. Well, I can't call over any of my friends, and my family is all at work. The TV was boring too. All they were playing was non-stop episodes of Weekly Idol. But, out of desperation, I began watching the screen.

The group was an all boys group with like a billion members.

Well I guess this is better than nothing, even though there were too many of them to keep count of. 

---

Yoonhee's Point of View:

Yet again, I was sitting alone at school. But I still haven't seen Jungkook! It's strange! 

I was currently walking around the school campus, going to no particular destination. I suddenly found a deserted area full of trees and a few benches here and there. I think this is the opposite side of where Taehyung and his group are. 

Since there's no harm in being here, I took a seat on one of the benches, closing my eyes, absorbing the peacefulness this place had to offer. All I could hear were faint sounds of cars driving by in the neighborhood, along with the wind blowing the leaves in the trees and bushes. 

"Hey, you!" I heard a voice say, as I felt a tap on my arm. I groaned and opened my eyes, only to meet an unfamiliar boy. 

"Uh, hello?" I asked, confused as to why he would wake up someone who was almost asleep.

"Yeah, hi," he said with his eyebrows furrowed. "Sorry to wake you up...but...I usually sit here."

"Oh, you do?" I replied, shocked that someone actually knew about this place. I was now much more awake and attentive, as I adjusted my position into a proper sitting form.

"Yeah," he answered, awkwardly scratching the nape of his neck. "I mean...you can still stay if you want."

I kind of did want to stay, since the place is peaceful.

"Only if that's okay with y-"

"Of course it is!" he beamed, smiling brightly now. Talk about bipolar?

He took a seat next to me, bringing out his hand to shake. 

"Sorry if this was an awkward first meeting, you're just the first person I've seen here besides me. I'm Lee Chan," I shook his hand, confused as to why he's so perky all of a sudden.

"Ah, I'm Min Yoonhee," I replied with my lips drawn in a thin line. 

"I don't have many friends," he smiled as he looked into the horizon like it's nothing. Then, he turned to me. "Do you like my shirt?"

I looked at his shirt, and it had a dinosaur on it. 

"It's a Dino. That's what my grandma calls me," he stated. I find it half weird and half heartwarming that he was so comfortable with me after knowing me for less than three minutes. So, I decided to loosen up as well.