18

The next morning I woke up...and I was in my bed!? Did mom really carry me the whole way to my room?

I looked at the clock that I have on my nightstand, and it read 8:07

I deeply sighed as I stood up from my bed, and slowly slid my legs to the bathroom, pulling the handle and starting a warm shower. In the meantime, I set my towel on the hook and waited for the water to warm up as I stood awkwardly in front of the shower holding my toothbrush and toothpaste. When I shower in the morning, I multi-task and brush my teeth in there too. 

Eventually, the water was just the right temperature, so I stepped inside and felt the steamy water trickle down my body. I washed myself well, then I wrapped my towel around me as I turned off the shower. 

---

I jogged down the stairs and was greeted by my mother's delicious cooking aromas. Currently, I was wearing my slippers with sweatpants and a tank top and my hair in a bun, since it was still wet. I sat down at the bar, and my mom welcomed me as she placed the freshly cooked food in front of me. 

"Good morning feather girl," she joked as she sat next to me at the bar. I snickered in response. 

"Feather girl!?" I laughed. "Wae?"

"Don't think that you magically floated back into your bed," she remarked as she started mixing her food with her chopsticks to cool it off. "I had to carry you!"

So it was eomma. 

"Ah, sorry," I replied, stupidly taking a bite but ended up burning my tongue. Great going, Yoonhee.

Mom chuckled to herself as she muttered this girl under her breath, playfully.

---

As of now, mom had left for work and Yoongi was no where to be seen. So, I was once again left home alone on a Sunday morning. It was about 3 pm, and I was lazily laying on my bed as I scrolled through YouTube and watching random Kpop videos. What an interesting life.

Suddenly, I got a buzz on my phone. Then another flash, and another. I unlocked it, and saw who it was from.

Jungkook:

I already planned our date, slow poke

Jungkook:

So you don't have to worry about treating me since I'm such a nice boyfriend ^.~

Jungkook:

So, since it's MY date, you have to do what I planned, arraseo?

Jungkook:

Be ready by 4

Me:

OK

Me:

What should I wear?

Jungkook:

I guess something casual

Jungkook:

Can't wait to see you~

Me:

(*^.^*)

Me:

You flatter me