38

One Month Later

Well, if I had to describe what happened in the past month, I'd say that it was pretty eccentric. 

Jungkook, Jimin, and I had to undergo several medical procedures in order to completely prevent the addiction to the drugs.

Taehyung's mother grounded him for a month, and prevented him from leaving the house. She deleted all his contacts, so sadly, we weren't able to properly thank him because we lost touch.

And as for Yoongi...well...he was sentenced to forty years in prison. As much as it pains me to accept it, I think he deserved it. Even if he's my brother, he's a danger to others. And I shouldn't be selfish enough to keep him for myself while risking others' lives.

---

"Yoonhee!" I heard Jungkook called as he was jogging up from behind, just as I was about to enter the school campus. I turned around and smiled, and when he came, he slung his arm around my shoulder. "How's my yeoja-chingu?"

I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Tired. It's a Monday," I stated, sloppily. 

"Aww, my poor baby," my boyfriend cooed as he planted a sweet kiss on my right cheek. "Feel better?"

I rapidly nodded my head, as I could already feel the adrenaline rush to my cheeks, painting it in a dark red color. 

"Let's go," we held hands, opening the door to the gate of the school campus, and entered.

---

School finally finished, and I received a text as I was already on my way home. 

Jungkook:

Hey jagiyaaaa

Me:

Hi yeoboooo

Jungkook:

Want to watch a movie with me and the guys?

Me:

Hmm, let me ask my mom

Jungkook:

Of course

And want to hear something adorable? After Yoongi being gone out of the house, Jungkook is always understanding when it comes to my mother. 

So, as I requested, I called my mom. 

"Hello?" my mother answered after the second ring. 

"Hey eomma!" I cheered, earning a chuckle that I could hear over the phone from her.

"What's up?" she asked. "You never call me unless you have something to ask me."

"Ahh..." I replied, thinking of a way to ask to go out as nice as possible. "Can I-"

"Go out with Jungkook and your friends? Yes," she answered confidently.

"Eomma! How?"

"Motherly instincts, dear," she chorused. "Now go have some fun. Just make sure not to stay out too late! You have homework to do!"

"Arrasseo eomma," I chuckled. 

"And make sure to eat a proper meal-"

"Yes," I answered. 

"Alright sweetie. Love you!"

"Love you too eomma," I spoke, and hung up the call. 

---