21

Yoongi's Point of View:

And what would be the only way to find out? By asking Taehyung of course!

I remember having his phone number saved since I had to have it at all times if I was going to allow Yoonhee to date him. So, I scrolled down through my contacts, and found Kim Taehyung.

Me:

Taehyung?

Me:

It's Min Yoongi

After waiting a few minutes, he saw my text and sent a quick response.

Kim Taehyung:

Oh, hi Min Yoongi-ssi

Kim Taehyung:

What's up?

Me:

I actually have a bit of a concern...about Yoonhee...

---

Taehyung's Point of View:

So, I guess he's trying to find something out about Yoonhee. Hm, let's see what it is.

Min Yoongi:

I actually have a bit of a concern...about Yoonhee...

Me:

Oh? Really?

Min Yoongi:

Yeah

Min Yoongi:

You two broke up, right

CRAP CRAP CRAP. IS HE GOING TO KILL ME!? HE BETTER NOT! I DID NOTHING! I'M INNOCENT!

Calm down Taehyung, we have to face the reality. Just answer it the best you can.

Me:

Sadly yes

And, I was saying it very honestly. I really do miss Yoonhee, even after all this time. But, what if she's happier with Jeon Jungkook? Maybe, our break up was for the best. Maybe she's doing better without me. 

But deep down, if I had another chance, I would want her to be mine again. I love her...everything about her. 

Min Yoongi:

Ah, I'm sorry.

Min Yoongi:

Don't worry, I'm not mad at you!

Min Yoongi:

I just...have a few questions

Me:

Go ahead

So...what does he want then? If he's not going to kill me, then what does he have to do with me?

Min Yoongi:

Who is she dating now?

Oh...no. This is all going to be a disaster.