39

Yoonhee's Point of View:

Thanks a lot Jungkook. Because of you, now I can't sleep. I was currently laying flat on my bed, staring at the ceiling, lost in thought.

My lips had just lost their virginity.

I touched them, recalling the scene that happened not too long ago. And you know what? Maybe I'm overreacting. But I can't help but feel this way!

I sighed for the last time, as my attempt to sleep had failed once again. So, I decided to go downstairs and get myself a glass of water. Hopefully, I can calm myself down with this pathetic method.

---

The next morning, I woke up on the couch. I don't know how that happened, but, I tend to get weird at night. So, I'm not too surprised. 

I yawned while stretching my arms as far as I could, then sat up. I realized that I was very cold, so I wrapped a blanket around me while dragging my feet to the kitchen to check the time. 

5:07 am

Sighing that it was too early to do anything, but too late to go back to sleep, I decided to go and lay back down on the couch. I thought for a moment of what I could do, and I finally realized. 

Let's see if Jungkook's awake. 

Me:

Hi yeobo

Me:

You awake?

Jungkook:

I am now

Me:

OMG SORRY

Jungkook:

Nah I'm just kidding

Jungkook:

The guys and I were actually just talking on the group chat

Me:

At 5 in the morning!?

Jungkook:

Yep

Jungkook:

Want me to add you?

Me:

Only if it isn't awkward

Jungkook:

Of course not jagi

Jungkook:

Here I'll send you a text from the chat and you can join

Me:

KK

And soon enough, I received a text in the group chat. 

Jungkook:

I added Yoonhee onto here

???:

Oh, alright