13

"MIN YOON HEE,"

I recognized the voice, and it's not going to end well...

I turned to my right to make eye contact, and it was,

Kim Taehyung. 

I was really scared about what might happen, but then again he cheated on me first so why should I be the one feeling guilty. I immediately increased my confidence and looked at him. 

"What," I said coldly. His eyes shot up. 

"WHAT!? WHAT!? YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU-" 

"YOU cheated on me first! So why can't I, huh!?" I snapped back. 

"How did I CHEAT on you!? What the hell are you talking about!?" his voice was gradually getting angrier to the point that almost everyone was watching. Not like we care anyway.

"Don't think I don't know about you and Hyerin!" I retorted. His lips parted.

"Hyerin!? What the hell Yoonhee! That girl was clingy to me, I never dated her!" he argued back.

"Yes you did! I clearly saw you two together with her being all lovey dovey with you even on the first day she came to the school," I countered, with a returned snicker from him. 

"You know what happened? She freaking starts hugging me and all out of no where. I don't know her well, she just kept coming to me like a leach," he growled. "And...if you're this dumb to not have any faith in me OR just jump to conclusions...then I want you out of my life. We could've  talked about it, and I'm sure that this would've never happened. But it was your mistake Min Yoonhee."

I was left speechless...as he stormed out the hall, probably leaving school. 

Not sure of how to react, a small tear fell and I ran off into the girls bathroom.

---

Classes had already begun, and even though I love school I just couldn't bring myself to go into my class. I needed some time to think.

It hasn't even been a day of my relationship with Jungkook, but I'm already having second thoughts. When Tae and I were talking, he somehow seemed so sincere with his words like he was telling the truth. But, then again, I had proof of him cheating because Jungkook had told me the same description of the same girl a few weeks before Hyerin's appearance. 

But now I'm only left with Jungkook...so I could never go back to Taehyung even if I wanted to. 

I deeply sighed, and thought for a moment. Maybe I can talk about it with Sooyoung...since she hates class anyway and we haven't hung out for a while.

Me:

Hey SooSoo, can I talk to you? 

Sooyoung:

Yoonhee!? What!? But...it's school! What about your classes?

Me:

Right now, this is more important than my classes

Sooyoung:

Where's Yoonhee and what have you done with her!

Me:

Ah Sooyoung stop joking around. It's the first time that I'm serious about this.

Sooyoung: