The End?

"How about the little ones?" Bradley asks and Levi's skin itches to lunge at him, his blood boiling.

A flash of black catches his eye and he sees them suddenly on the other side of the large window.

"Kaitlyn!" Luke screams but she's gone as fast as she came, him hearing her screams all the way down the hall. "They're just kids!"

"You're going to infect your own son?" Lena sounds absolutely baffled.

"I'm about to infect you." He says matter-of-factly, chuckling to himself as he loads up a large syringe. 

He holds it down and looks at all of us, his wide, yellow smile making Levi want to knock all his teeth out.

"I'll go first." The strong but shaky voice is heard between the small crowd of teenagers, Levi gripping the wall hoping it's not the one he thinks it is.

"Marcus, no!" Levi yells as Marcus appears, Bradley coming up to grab him by the arm, fastening handcuffs around his wrists.

"I've done this before." Marcus tells Levi with a unconvincing smile. "I know what it's like. It gives you guys more time to get out of here. You know where the fence is-"

"That's enough." Bradley says pulling him out of the room and past the window.

Marcus' head spins as he pulled into the examination room, his heartbeat in his ears as he sits down on the padded table with shaking hands.

"No one has ever survived the second injection, young man." Bradley is scaring him on purpose, trying to get Marcus to crack. "What makes you so special? Don't think that after this fluid enters your bloodstream that you'll ever be the same person. You understand, don't you?"

With all the energy he muster, Marcus delivers a strong kick to Bradley's side, causing Bradley to drop the syringe, howling in pain.

Marcus lunges for the needle and stabs it into Bradley's leg and before Bradley can react, Marcus punches him square in the jaw, causing him to fall over in a mangled heap.

Bradley groans and tries to get up, his hand immediately finding his side, his teeth clenched in pure pain and rage as Marcus struggles to get out of the restraints around his wrists.

Marcus hears someone yelling from down the hall and starts to panic, his blood pumping viciously as he breaks the plastic zip tie, the veins in his arms protuberant against his shirt.

Two loud gunshots break through the small room and Marcus slaps his hands against his ears as he sees another person enter the room.

The blood pours from Bradley's bullet wounds, the needle still sticking out of his leg, the look on his face expressionless as a shallow breath leaves his lips.

Marcus stares at the man, looking back at Bradley until he feels the stranger pulling at him to leave.

Marcus runs a hand through his brown hair as they make it back with the others, the Watchmen standing still, their faces blank.

The Reepers all at once suddenly combust, as if being electrocuted, all of them falling to the ground, flames pouring out of their open scars.

Levi jumps out from the wall to go hug Marcus but a tall strange figure comes in the door.

It was the guy from the Shipment Truck.

"Riley and Cade said you guys would be here." He smirks and looks around.

"Jeremy??" Riley questions confused, coming up to hug him. Then Riley's brother comes in the door and hugs Riley too, apologizing about where they last left off.