Chapter 2: Avery Laine Fisher

This beautiful ass girl was standing beside me and I couldn't even go for it cuz she had a boyfriend.

He seemed annoying too in my expert opinion but maybe that's cuz I wanted her to be mine.

I felt that way ever since I saw her last month at work. She came in with that long, flowing brown hair. She had on sunglasses the day I first met her and I didn't know she had such nice eyes. Now, today, the feelings have gotten deeper since I'm getting to know her. She's a sweet girl to be hanging out with me, I know she probably just feels sorry for me. I would've let her be but I just had to get to know her.

Her mom, aunt, and cousin like me and I wish I could get her to, too. But I'm not the type of person to just ask a girl to get rid of her boyfriend. That's rude.

I mean, not that she would even if I was that type of person. I mean, she isn't gay and she loves him. And there's the small fact that we don't even know each other. So yes, to answer your question, I might be a little crazy. A lotta crazy.

"So, your mom and aunt are here, where's your dad?"

"He's at work. Where's yours?"

"Dad's back home, my mom left us when I was younger. I never saw her but Allison did." Allison is my older sister, and she always talked about how my mom and dad fought a lot. She apparently hit him a lot but I never remembered any of it. I'm content with the way things are now. I've got no reason to complain.

I have a little brother who lives with our aunt. I visit the two sometimes to see him, but he and I don't have the smoothest relationship. Our Aunt hated my father because she is my mother's sister and she thought he was too weak to take care of Javier... by the way, my father's mother and my both of my Mother's parents are from Spain. My father's father is American. Hence the American last name.

"That sucks, do you wish you had your mom and dad?" I shrugged, I'm fine with what I have.

"Sometimes when I see people enjoying time with their mom of course I do. But what I have now is more than enough for me. I'm satisfied with life." She nodded.

"That's great, really." I smiled.

"Let's go grab something to eat." I told her nodding towards a small cottage-looking food place. "I love the rides, but ugh their food is amazing. I literally used my season pass to come in, get food, and leave once." She burst out laughing at me and I smiled, my heart sped up. Her laugh is literally the most melodic thing I've ever heard. I gotta keep making these jokes.

I also know for a fact that if you're ugly, being funny makes up for it.

"I have too. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because of it, but no one has the same hot dogs as them." I nodded quickly in agreement.

"I've tried to tell people that!" She smiled sweetly at me. "It's crazy how much we have in common. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're lying." She laughed. Ahh there it is again.

"I thought you were lying but you've been saying stuff first and there's no way you'd know." I smiled.

"Unless I stalked you..." She looked at me as if she could believe it and I frowned. "I didn't." I grumbled at her, slightly embarrassed. Man, I talk too much.

Thankfully, she understood it was a joke. She giggled and bumped me.

"I know, I'm just messing with you Avery." I grinned, relief washing over my.

"By the way, I know I told you we should get some food, but I hope you have money." She looked at me with a sly smile.

"I took you as the type to try to pay for the girl's food." I laughed.