Chapter 22: A Day With Allison

Avery's POV

"No, I do think you're cute... Really, I'm the first guy? Ever?... Well I don't see how, I think you're amazing Izzy... Well thank you, but I can't believe you tricked me, you'd already fixed your computer!" He burst out laughing and I shook my head at him, smiling to myself. He didn't know I was listening, he was in the kitchen and I sat on the floor around the corner. "Yeah, but I'm glad you tricked me and I'm glad I was your first kiss... Yeah, I really like you Izzy, can we hang out today?" I peaked around the corner and he had this hopeful look on his face. "Great, we can go to the park or something? My sister's busy today, she won't be able to take us anywhere... Okay, cool I'll see you then."

He hung up and he danced around in circles and I couldn't help but laugh. He stopped and his face fell.

"How long have you been there?" He said, not even looking towards me. I stood and shrugged.

"Long enough to know you really like her." He rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I do." I stared at him, about to talk but he shook his head. "I already know what you're going to say. Allison and I have never said more than two words to each other. You came to visit me all the time, she never did. I can go hang out with my girl and she'll be fine." I frowned.

"Javi, she thought you hated her."

"So did you, PaPa, and Dad! Yet the three of you still made time for me." I stood my ground, but he was right.

"Look, how about I do you a favor? We're going to a water park with Madison and her cousin tomorrow, you can bring Isabella." He frowned and shook his head.

"No, Izzy doesn't like water parks or bathing suits. She doesn't like how she looks in them." I nodded, understanding completely, as that was me in middle school. Yes, it is fall, but it hasn't gotten cold yet here.

"Okay then, back to Six Flags?" His eyes widened.

"Okay fine, I'll go." I nodded.

"Good. Allison does want to get to know you." He scoffed.

"We'll see." It's around time for Thanksgiving, so both Rachel and Allison were able to go back home. Today, Madison would be hanging out with Rachel and I would be hanging out with Allison.

As of now she was asleep upstairs. My phone rang and I looked down.

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted some of Mom's cake she baked. I tried to text you but you hadn't answered and I swear Rachel's gonna eat it all."

"Don't make me seem like a fat ass!"

"You've had five pieces Rach." It grew quiet and I chuckled.

"I definitely want some cake. Hide it in your room or something, I'll get it tomorrow."

"Okay, I will."

"And I'm sorry for not answering, I convinced Javier to come with us. We switched to Six Flags if that's okay with you?"

"That's great actually. I'd like it better, I see enough of hot wet Avery in the shower." I burst out laughing and so did Rachel.

"Not only do you see it in the shower, but also in a bed dufus." Rachel said and I laughed again.

"Shut up."

"You can never get enough of hot Avery." I told her and she laughed.

"That's very true babe. But, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and smiled to myself.

"Oh my gosh Allison, I kissed her what am I going to do?" I rolled my eyes and she hopped on my back.