XV. May We Meet Again

This chapter is dedicated to Multi-Bellarke and AzgedaWarrior ! Thanks for all the love!

A few months after the 2199 day mark. Clarke has gone silent on the radio and the Ark crew has no idea about the prisoner ship. They assume that the radio broke and that Clarke plus the kids are all fine. They are getting ready to head back to Earth.

 They are getting ready to head back to Earth

Bellamy's POV

I find Raven at the viewing window, our window. The shrine is still here, despite us knowing that Clarke is alive. This window means so much to me between Clarke and Octavia. I smile as I remember how her face lit up when she saw Earth for the first time. God I miss you, O. I approach Raven; she seems pensive as she stares at Earth.

"Hey," I say softly. She looks at me and smiles. "Hey yourself."

"We did good here," I say as I gaze at Earth. It's still mostly a brown hazy mess but I notice little spots of green; I know the biggest is Clarke's.

"No, you did good here," Raven counters. "You know that right?" But I've stopped listening; her words have transported me down memory lane, back to Clarke and the dropship:

"You did good here, Bellamy," Clarke stated simply as we gazed at our camp.
I looked at her in disbelief. "Eighteen dead," I recall for her. All the deaths were my fault.
Clarke simply looked at me, stunned: "Eighty-two alive!"

I shake my head and smile at the memory of Clarke, at the memories made on our new Ark. "I couldn't have done it without you, Raven. You know that right?" She nods and I draw her in for a hug. She fits perfectly under my shoulder and I lean my chin on her head. "I'm sorry I was lost for awhile, but thank you. You helped me." There's more I want to say, but I can't seem to get it out. Raven means so much to me, in a way she's taken Clarke's roll as my confidant and that makes me uneasy. You left Clarke on the ground. It's been six years, things change. Get over it.

My thoughts are interrupted when Raven jabs me in the ribs, but I can sense the emotions rolling off of her. "Stop getting sentimental in me, Blake. Ready to head home?" I chuckle but follow her down the hall.

After six long years, we were finally ready to head back to Earth. A lot happened in the past year after discovering that Clarke is still alive. Echo and I weren't still together but I would always care for her. I once told her I didn't think that I could ever trust her again, but I was wrong. I couldn't imagine my life without her, especially not these past four years in particular. I also couldn't imagine my life without Raven. Good ole Raven Reyes. My confident, my partner on the Ark; I'm going to miss our window and our long talks.

Murphy is running down the hall, his arms out at his sides as if he's a bird. "Hell yeah! Earth bound. Ready or not Clarke- we're coming for ya!" Even Murphy and I have gotten closer. I would consider him my brother. We all shake our heads at Murphy and his antics; our laughter causing us to double over.

Monty and Harper hug each other while Emori mimics Murphy, racing him to the rocket. I smile at Monty and Harper. Their relationship has grown so much these past six years and in the past year, we have celebrated the happy couple when Harper learned she was expecting. It was a great day of salad and Monty's attempt at Ark moonshine. We all decided to just dig out the extra bottles of booze instead.

I spot Echo in the corner, a bag at her side and we share a small smile, it's slightly sad but I know she's happy we're headed back home. Home to Clarke. Home to Octavia. My home is where my heart is. I hum contently.

We're coming for you, Clarke. May we meet again, Princess.