VIII. Fourth

Murphy's POV

I look up from my cards, some dumb old Earth game called "Uno". Harper had discovered it awhile back and Emori thought it was the best thing.

"Go John!" Emori says, smiling from ear to ear. I smile at her enthusiasm; her happiness makes my days better. I look back at my cards and place down the red skip card, a smirk resting ok my lips. Echo's eyes flash angrily while the rest burst out laughing. I've skipped Echo every turn this round and she's pissed.

"Murphy," Monty says between laughing. "She is going to kill you in training tomorrow!" Echo smiles wildly and joins in with the laughter. Bellamy smiles at her and pulls her closer to his side.

I'm still finding it weird that they are together. I mean I totally thought Echo had a thing for him, but I was leaning towards a Bellamy and Clarke thing. I know that Jasper and Monty had a few bets between them. Too late now... Jasper's gone and so is Clarke.

I feel Emori's hand on my knee and I'm jolted into the present day. "Where are you?" She whispers, playing her own skip card.

I smirk down at her while Echo cheers, finally able to play. I drown out the laughter of the others and whisper in Emori's ear, "Just thinking about ditching this game and bringing you to bed." I feel her cheeks burn and I kiss her cheek.

"Ew get a room, Murphy," Raven yells.

"You're just jealous I don't kiss you, Reyes!" I shoot back at her, smirking. She bursts out laughing, bringing her hand up to smack the table. "In your dreams, Murphy."

Bellamy's POV

I find Raven at the window, our window. She's sitting against the wall, opposite of the shrine. There's a video player going, projecting a scene of two kids. I notice the blonde hair of the girl and catch a glimpse of Abby in the background.

My breath catches. "Is that Clarke?" I whisper. Raven startles and whips her head around to look at me. The tensions eases from her shoulders and I see tears glistening in her dark eyes. "Yeah," she whispers back and I join her on the ground. She leans into me and I pull her closer, glad for a friend like her.

"I found this ages ago," Raven whispers, her eyes never leaving the mini projection. The time in the video has jumped quite a bit and Clarke is older; she's in a debate with her dad and Wells. The young stubborn Clarke brings a smile to my lips because she hasn't changed a bit.

"It's okay," I say. I'm glad she never showed me; I don't know if I would've been able to handle seeing a happy Clarke, knowing I had left her behind.

"Raven," I start and she turns from the video, where Clarke is now at a table. "Before we left, Clarke told me I need to use my head. Di-Did I use my uh head when uh...?" I don't finish the question; my throat starts to burn and the grief is beginning to try and overcome me again.

Raven sighs. "Bellamy, of course you used your head. We all would've died if we waited for Clarke. She sacrificed herself for us; she wouldn't be angry that you actually took her advice." She smirks and I have no choice but to smile back.

"But your heart wanted to wait for her, didn't it?" She says teasingly, a twinkle in her eyes as her smirk grows wider. I roll my eyes in response and Raven gasps; "I knew it!"

"Reyes, you know I'm with Echo."

"Yeah but we both know you wanted Clarke. It's always been Clarke!"