SNEAK PEAK

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to give y'all a sneak peak of what I'm working on! It's a squeal to "May We Meet Again" and I'm super excited about it, as I'm sure you guys are too!

I was thinking of maybe doing a 100 and Percy Jackson collab fanfic? If that's something you guys would be interested in or think would be cool, let me know in the comments!

Love y'all and enjoy! xx

Bellamy's POV

"Raven why aren't we moving? Murphy demands, the frustration and fear evident in his voice. Emori is clutching his hand, pale in her helmet. She may have lived in space for six plus years, but traveling in a rocket was causing her some anxiety.

Raven is frantically flipping controls and pressing buttons, her panic growing evident on her face with every passing second. We were supposed to have left the Ark a couple minutes ago at our predetermined launch time that none of us wanted to miss. Not that we could've anyway when Raven hooked the rocket's radio up to the loudspeaker system ensuring that we all heard the countdown.

"Reyes," I bark. "Talk to us." Raven tears herself away from the controls and looks at me, but I have a feeling she isn't really seeing me. Her eyes focus on something above my head, seeing equations and logistics none of us could even comprehend.

"I don't understand," she mutters, her eyes glassy as she stares off into the distance. "I ran all algorithms and calculated every possibility... What am I missing?"

Echo grabs my hand and I squeeze it, reassuring not only her but my panicking mind. "Raven," Echo says softly. "Hey, talk to us. Tell us what's happening."

Raven's eyes focus on Echo and I see some of the tension leave Raven's shoulders. "Monty, remember that one problem we talked about?" she calls.

"Yeah?" He answers, his eyes closed as the sweat pours down his face. Harper is sitting next to him, her hands clasped around Monty's which are resting in front of her stomach. And their baby, I remind myself. She's about four to five months along. Monty treated Harper and her baby bump with all the care in the world and I know he was nervous about how the trip would affect them; we were all worried to be fair.

"Well it's happening," Raven says.

"Shit."

"Yeah, shit."

Update:
You guys can find the rest of this chapter AND the sequel to May We Meet Again on my profile! It's called:

Final Journey to the Ground: A Bellarke Reunion

I hope y'all enjoy and thanks so much for all of the love and support! You guys rock! Xx