Chapter 13

Couldn't bear to make ya'll wait so...enjoy! :)

*3 weeks later*

Dylan's POV:

"Morning gummy bear." I wrapped my arms around Matthew's waist tightly out of nowhere making him jump in surprise. Seems like he didn't hear me coming downstairs.

"Oh my goodness! You scared me asshole and stop calling me gummy bear." He smacked my arm in embarrassment as he fried the eggs.

"I can't help it that you're so sweet and cuddly." I nibbled on his earlobe lightly making him blush pink. So cute.

Letting my hand slide under his shirt, I slowly trailed my way up, sliding my finger along his curves as he shuddered visibly, letting soft moans escape his deliciously plump lips. So hot...and all mine.

"S-Stop that Dylan. Cade's here." He breathed out deeply as I continued my way up to his little buds, twirling my fingers around them mercilessly as he mewed adorably like a kitten

"So I can do it when Caydon's not here? Oh by the way, the eggs are burning." His eyes snapped wide open immediately when he remembered that he was frying an egg before I did my magic.

"Oh shit!" He snapped out of it quickly before turning off the stove. "And no. Look what you did." He held up the pan with a straight face while showing me the charcoal egg. Oops?

"Not my fault. You burnt it." He glared at me before folding his arms across his chest.

"Oh really? Not your fault?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then. You make your own breakfast." He shrugged before cracking a new egg onto the pan. What? Make my own breakfast? I think getting myself poisoned first will be faster.

"What?! No no no, I can't cook. Okay okay. It's my bad it's my bad. Forgive me? Pleaseeee?" He grinned slightly before flicking me in my forehead.

"Yes yes. Glad you know that it's your fault. Go and accompany Caydon while I prepare yours. He's in the living room." Placing a light peck on his cheek, he blushed slightly before covering my mouth with his hand immediately when I tried to kiss him again.

"Stop. I don't want the egg to burn again. If it burns again, the spatula will be used against you and not the food." He threatened me as he held the spatula up near me. Wow...I didn't know he's so kinky. Not that I mind at all though.

"Yes, gummy bear." Stealing one last kiss, I dashed out of the kitchen immediately so as to find refuge quickly before he have time to react.

Matthew's POV:

Matthew's POV:

"Okay Cade, stay with us at all times okay?" Caydon nodded enthusiastically as he carried a bag with 4 packets of packed food.

Taking twenty packets of the packed food, I stumbled back a little and bumped into Dylan making him chuckle softly at the trouble I face

"Do you need my help?" He offered as he picked 40 packets up with ease with a small grin plastered on his face. Tsk. Show off.

"I can handle just fine." I huffed in annoyance before asking Caydon to follow me.

"If you say so gummy bear. Don't want to get you hurt you know." He teased making me want to slap him for treating me like a girl. I'm a guy for goodness sake.

Walking up to the first door, Caydon place the plastic bag down before knocking on the door which opened soon after to reveal a man and a woman around their 70s behind the door.

"Good afternoon granny and grandpa! We're here to deliver you food!" Cade announced excitedly as he took out two packets to hand it to them.

"Thank you dear. That's so sweet of you." The woman smiled warmly at Caydon while patting his head before taking the food from him.

"No problem granny! Hope that you and grandpa will enjoy them." He beamed widelt at them making them smile brightly with warmth and adoration for Caydon shining in their eyes.

"Yes we will dear. You two are such good parents. It's rare to see children as young as him doing voluntary work. He'll grow up to be a fine young man." My face grew hot when she called me and Dylan Cade's parents. Technically, Dylan is but I'm not.

"Thanks for the compliment madam. We shall be on our way now." Dylan grinned widely at her words before we bid them goodbye.

"Seems like people acknowledges us as an official couple gummy bear." He says cooly as we walked to the next house with Caydon skipping in front of us.

"Shut up...its embarrassing...I didn't know how to reply." I mumbled bashfully under my breath making him laugh loudly.

"Just say thank you. I don't mind having you as my husband to be honest. I like you."

"I-I l-like you too..."

"Mummy! Daddy! Faster! You two are so slow! Hurry up!" Caydon hurried us as he stood near the next house, waiting for us impatiently.

"Sorry Cay. You're mummy say he can't walk already." Dylan replied, shooting a wink my way. That asshole...

"What?!"

"Then you carry him daddy! Common sense." He sighed at Dylan's 'stupidity' before ringing the doorbell for the next house.

"Apparently someone's smarter than you." He shot me a playful glare at his hurt ego.

"Shut up...unless you want me to carry you mummy." He smirked widely, sending a chill down my spine at the thought of him carrying me out in the open.

"No thanks. I'll pass."

"Pity...I was hoping you'll take up the offer." He pouted dejectedly making me swoon at how he looks even sexier when pouting. If I have no self control, I would have ravished him and his godliness.

"In your dreams."

"I dream more than just that gummy bear."  He winked playfully making my face heat up instantly like an inferno.

I swear...he will be the death of me.

he will be the death of me

Front view and back view of Dylan's house ^