Chapter 14

*January 2018*

Matthew's POV:

"Afternoon Landon, is Dylan in?" Landon paused to look up, revealing chocolate on his nose.

"Yup. In his workplace like usual. Bento delivery again I guess? Damn...boss is sure lucky to have a lover like you." My cheeks reddened at his words, causing him to chuckle in amusement.

"I believe I'm the lucky one. Thanks by the way."

"No problem lady boss." He gave me a sly wink before yelping when Grace smacked him in the back of his head.

They have been calling me 'lady boss' since the day Dylan announced to them that we're dating. I told them to call me by Matthew instead like usual but Dylan just have to cut in and ask them to call me that as it sounds good....

"Get back to work slacker and don't pester our lady boss here." She ordered, making him nod obediently before hurrying back to work. "Sorry about him lady boss. He's dropped when he was younger so he might have a screw loose. Please don't mind him."

"It's alright Grace. I don't mind. I'll be finding Dylan now so..."

"Oh please, go ahead. Boss must be waiting for you."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Afternoon gummy bear. Come here." Placing the bag down on his working desk, he pulled me into his arms and onto his lap swiftly, giving me no chance to escape.

"I missed you so much." He whispered into my ear seductively as his large hands roamed around under my shirt.

"I miss you too but you better stop before one of them walk in." I grabbed both of his hands tightly, trying to pull them off my skin but he just went higher and higher like I wasn't even affecting him at all.

"Don't worry. They know not to come in when you're here."

"Wait. Why?"

"Cuz I told them that anything can happen so if they want to retain their 'purity' they should knock." He says with a smug face as I internally face-palmed. Sigh....typical him.

"What am I going to do with you..."

"Nothing and just be mine."

"I'm yours already, aren't I?" He stared hard at me for a moment before shaking his head.

"....no prove....turn around."

Dylan's POV:

"What are-" Capturing his lips with mine, I stuck my tongue into his as they danced around each other. Goodness. He taste like caramel. Much sweeter than caramel.

Pulling apart, I ran kisses down his neck to his collarbone as I nibbled on each spot after every kiss I place on his delicate skin.

"D-Dylan...s-stop....ah-" He moaned as he arched closer to me, giving me more access to ravish him. Picking my final spot, I latched to his neck and sucked on it deeply, making sure to leave a mark on him.

"Ah....Dylan...dylan..." He moaned out my name continuously like a pornstar, stirring up the lustful beast in me.

Trialling my hands up to his sensitive little buds, I tugged and pinched them slightly making him mewl loudly as he shuddered in pleasure.

Stopping all actions instantly, I drank in the exotic sight of him panting harshly against my neck with his cheeks all flushed red. So cute. So fucking cute. The hickey rested on a spot on his neck, visible to all. Now they'll know that he's taken and mine.

"Oh dear, this is so embarrassing...I bet they heard everything." He buried his face into my chest as the tip of his ears reddened.

"Don't worry gummy bear. This room is soundproofed." He stared at me weirdly with his hair sticking in all directions like he just had a full blown make out session.

"Don't stare at me like that. I made it sound proof so that my shop doesn't sound like a construction site when I'm at work." Nodding understandingly, he slid off my lap and unboxed the bento he made.

"Here." He handed me the container filled with his delicious cooking as always. This is better than the eatery down the road.

 This is better than the eatery down the road

"Thanks gummy bear. How about we play 20 questions?" He shrugged before sitting beside the partially created sugar sculpture which I'm going to enter for the National 2018 Sugar Sculpture Award.

Matthew knows that I'll forget to take my lunch so he started packing bentos for me since two weeks ago.

"Sure. I'll go first then. How old are you? I'm 25, 26 soon."

"I'm 31, 32 soon. When's your birthday? Mine is on the 19 of May."

"You're old." He snickered, making me roll my eyes. I'm only older by 6 years. "Mine is 19 April. When's Caydon's one by the way?"

"His is on 7 February." He nodded in acknowledgement. "Next question?"

"What do you love to eat?"

"You." He gave me the don't-be-funny look as he crossed his legs. Damn, he's so sexy. I should buy more of those skinny jeans for him.

"I'm serious Dylan."

"I'm serious too. I love to eat whatever you make and I especially will love to eat you." He blushed before jumping off the table.

"I'm going to pick Caydon up now. You eat your food then go back to work. I want to see the containers empty. Understand?" Damn...him trying to seem dominant makes him look even more sexier.

"Yes Sir!" I mocked saluted at him as he exited the room.

That ass of his though...they look tempting...

Unknown's POV:

"Welcome back boss!" My underlings greeted cheerfully once I entered the building.

"Thanks. Did you get any updates about him?"

"Yes, boss. It's in your office. Same place as usual." Stoic replied while handling me a glass of red wine.

"Good. You are all dismissed." He noddes before walking back to the rest downstairs.

"Yes boss!" They chorused loudly making my heart swell in pride at their loyalty.

It's time to make him pay. I'll crush him so silently and brutally, he'll be broken in the next second. I'll see you soon Hound. You better watch out. 

Opening the folder, a young kid came into view. 5 years old. A kid huh...his life is useless anyway.

"Slash! Dice!" The twins appeared in my office within seconds.

"Yes boss?" Dice questioned as they stood by the desk.

"Follow him and report everything to me." I handed to them the picture as they took a close look. "He's related to Hound. I want information about him."

"Him?" Slash pointed on the picture making me nod.

"Yes."