Chapter 35

*Time skip~ June 2019*

Matthew's POV:

"Matthew?"

"Yes?"

"Can you come here for a while?" Staring at the incomplete dish in front of me, Harmony, one of Carlos's chef, volunteered to take over. Thanking her, I walked into his office which is also like his invention room.

"Sure Carl. What's the matter?" Closing the door behind me, he peered through the circular glass at the top of the door and asked me to do the same.

"You see that guy sitting there? Is he a regular? He seems familiar." He pointed through the clear glass opening on the door to a attractive looking guy.

" He pointed through the clear glass opening on the door to a attractive looking guy

"Yeah. He always orders your Chocolate Toasted Almond Pastry and a cup of hot latte, less sugar. Why?" He comes like everyday at this timing.

"He looks hot..." He said casually as he stared longingly at him.

"Oh? Are you telling me that you like him? Let me guess, you like him but you have no idea what to do so you want me to help/teach you?" He blushed slightly before scratching the back of his neck.

"I feel that we may be able to go somewhere? I don't know how to approach him though...what if he doesn't like me?"

"Well, let's try out shall we?" Grabbing his hand, I led him to the front of the displays where orders are taken. "Look at him."

Carlos's POV:

"Look at him." Following his order, I looked up slowly to see him sinking his beautiful row of teeth into the flaky pastry. The sound of the crunch seems almost audible from how he's eating it so temptingly. Placing the pastry down, he licked his lips seductively to lick away the chocolate stain on the top of his lips before picking up his cup. Damn...he looks so fucking sexy. I wish that I can be the one licking it away.

As soon as he picked the coffee cup up, his eyes connected with mine as if sensing my stare. He smiled handsomely before sending me a flirtatious wink to me before sipping from his cup. Fuck...he's so hot...