part 1

MULAKATH

Part 1

     kushi looked at the tall building in front of her she have to go inside this building she is exited to do so and on the side she is nervous why wont be she is going for the first time inside like this building she looked down at her hand which containing saree which is packed in beatiful wraper she have to diliver this to sarithaji in here she was delivering true but she dont work as diliver thought... her buaji madhumati had her own show which sell special lacknowi sarees in delhi...

someone who had perchaced from buaji she informed about this to sarithaji who cant come to the shop but she wanted to bye to gift for her sasuma so buaji said to diliver the saree to sarithas work place as she wanted to surprise her sasuma...

kushi wanted to come with her jiji but how can her jiji come when is suffering from fever if she had not be here she would have sat with her pyarisi jiji got fever so that she can gave company to payal now how can she when buaji throne her out to house saying she had to back when she will deliver this that why she cant go back just giving to security she had to make sure it given to sarithaji with her own hand...

kushi moved to talk about security about this "bhaiyaji ham kushi hai "kushi intruduced herself security just glance at her and asked in rude voice"so what can i do"kushi smile dimmed but again she smiled brightly at the security "bhaiya i have to gave dilivery can i go inside" but to which the security denied but then kushi pleaded with "bhaiya plzz let me go in i have to give it to sarithaji and i wont take much time and u look like my brother from kanpur why don't you help me here"...

after hearing kushi calling him brother he cant deny her innocent face so accepted her request "you can go but plzz be back soon otherwise i am going to lose my job ok..." to which kushi happily agreed saying bye to him

kushi asked for resuptionist who looked at kushi weirdly bcz of her cloth obious to this kushi got the place where saritha worked then she got to lift as the girl said as lift moved kushi prayed to her devi maiya to help her finally coming out of lift kushi signed with relaxed breath

kushi searched for the customer finding her she dilevered the saree now she can happily go to bazar and bye ber on the way she can enjoy eating it with this thought she started walk her way out of the company...

on other room of the same company an angry ASR stood up from the chair to his force the chair moved two step back "how dare u to say that to us to AR dont forget its ASR ur dealing with Arnav Singh Raizada dont encourage this kind of behaviour ever.. if you want to have do the wrong ways then never come to us... never repeat it again" saying so arnav singh raizada angrily got out of the confarence following by aman who was seilently praying that asr should not take anger on him..

arnav angry he cant control when someone go behine his back he had contract with this sharmas company but they are not dealing with honesty on the top of that sharma dared to advice him about how to do the work secrativly to gain profit...

arnav now got near the lift and then remember something "aman make sure from now onwords i dont need to have any relations with this sharma so make sure u personally cancel all the deal then u can meet me ok"saying this arnav left behind aman to do the job...

arnav walked in angry strodes in to lift without caring anything and stood their after pressing ground floore botton he consontrating on his phone when suddenly he saw flash of pink on his side he looked at the girl who is closed her eyes then she is saying something he cant hear what but he know due to her continues moving lips...

kushi come inside the lift she feeling nausura for it and she is alone she is praying for her devi maiya she is soo involved in praying that she does not notice that she is not alone now arnav looked at the girl with her eyes closed in intrest she looked cute with her eyes tightly colsed ars just lost in her forgeting his anger and she in her prayer...