part 11

mulakath

part 11

after keeping down the phone, talking to kushi for hours well she talked he listened. arnav is happy, he cant wait for the next morning to come they all traveling back to Delhi in same vehicle, arnav gave aman call to arrange the traveling vehicle,he planned to drive back at first but as Gupta's were joining them, arnav want to be with her so the new traveling arrangements.

arnav fell on his bed still in thoughts of kushi, closing his eyes so that he can dream about her, as he said he cant wait for tomorrow.

*****

arnav got up early, because he going to pickup the future family with him, and he can be with kushi also.. as arnav reached down he saw his di is also coming down, he helped her the stairs to kitchen.

" chotte where are you going this early" anjali teased arnav.

" di i am going to see kushi and pick them up. so got up early " arnav said without having no idea that anjali is just teasing him.

"chotte how can you be so buddu, i am teasing you all you have to is answer me that you're going to see kushi directly what i will do with you. you're boring to tease"anjali huffed at her brother not-so-affected way.

" di what do want me to do? blush "arnav said with almost bored voice trust his di get upset with thing like these.

"chotte your no fun" anjali saw akash from the corner as deseding down stairs "let me show whats fun " anjali said, arnav dont understand what she talking about but just waited its better that way.

"akash how did you sleep, do you want coffee" anjali asked him as she poured coffee for herself.

"good and no di, thanks " akash said still not really out of sleep. arnav dont even understand what she trying to do, unless he just watched the show..

" oh! its okay akash and you know arnav is going to pick up kushi, do you want to go there you know to help payal.." anjali said to akash while winking at arnav, arnav raised his brow not getting what about all this, she just indicated at akash.

arnav with confused eyes looked at akash, where akash is simply looking down trying to not blush remembering payal. arnav eyes widened to see this, like really his brother is blushing that too just mention the name.

" akash, what.. i mean unbelievable man!" arnav said to akash who ran from there. arnav turned to hs di with his brows up asking what about that..

" oh! that akash having crush on payal that it.."anjali said with a big smile on her face

"and di what i remember your showing me this because you wanted me to cat like this all time when when you tease me really, you kidding right "arnav showed finger at himself and toward where akash was standing before.

anjali bite her lips stopping herself from laughing out loud, innocently nodding at him.. arnav just gave her unbelievable look before going from there.

*****
kushi pulled the surrounding blanket,
dreaming of arnav they were sitting and talking about something but not sure what, but they were smiling that what matter now, kushi felt someone pull her away from arnav kushi screamed out loud, opening her eyes she saw around for arnav.

"jiji where is arnavji " kushi asked payal while rubbing her eyes to see clearly.

" kushi ki bacchi.. get up now, dont you want see arnavji in real or you just want to see in dream, because he is outside " payal said

"sach jiji, arnavji is outside"without waiting for answer kush jumped from bed and ran outside..

kushi looked for arnav in hall and outside also but cant find him anywhere there, kushi pouted and come inside to see all are laughing at her..