part 12

part 12

   arnav helped babuji to carry their bags from car to the mini Bus which they were traveling, arnav had good time while in kushi's house.. after kushi getting ready, he drove them to sheesh mahal, now all the family members were talking to each other.

arnav stand in the corner watching everyone, waiting for them to finish their talk so that they can go out of this place.

not that he heated here, but he want to go to Delhi and marry kushi. he knows no one will separate them but still he want to kushi to live with him, in his house, and he want her his side always.

arnav signed as they moved toward the bus, arnav helped his Nani to front where elders were sitting. anjali, slash and payal were sitting at last. he knew if he goes minutes late kushi will join them so arnav speed up his walking.

arnav saw kushi is holding Channa in her hand and walking towards back of the bus but arnav pulled her by hand.

"no kushi we will sit here" arnav said showing middle of the bus which is three seats between the elders.

"but arnavji, Di and jiji.." kushi turned her head back to see them, but they were in some deep conversation.

"kushi sit here I want to talk with you.. " arnav showed her to window seat.arnav also slide beside her seat.

" oh but what " kushi asked while pooping Channa in her mouth

"ah..that is I want to talk to you alone "arnav said not knowing what to reason to have, he just want her to sit with him.

"aww arnavji, you want to talk to me alone, like romantic things " kushi wiggled her eyebrows at arnav, thinking about the films she seen how lovers say romantic things to their partner .

"what the" arnav exclaimed, kushi wants him to say romantic things to her. now where he can get this romantic 'things' to her.arnav almost felt like scratch his head for answer.
---
anjali who had come to see kushi had bit her inside cheeks to stop herself laughing at what she heard. kushi want to talk about romance to arnav,the asr.

anjali can bet that arnav don't know thing about that and her brother can't talk to a child to it stop crying, so kushi can forget romance. anjali let a sound less laugh and go back to her seat, while shaking her head at couple who were so weird compared to each other.
---

"not what the arnavji I said romantic things like in films" kushi said while looking at arnav with her big, beautiful eyes, that are shining from the light from sun making them look almost green, that made arnav to watch them all time

" what film kushi" arnav asked still in trance.

" what! arnavji don't you ever seen a movie " kushi asked as if not believing him

arnav, of course seen a movie at childhood but don't remember anything and years after that, his college roommate dragged him to some movie, which he slept off bcz of all studies at that time. arnav come out of his thoughts as he shook his as no to kushi wanting to see her reaction to this.

" not even Salman Khan film" kushi asked with a sad face, sad for him

"no kushi you see I don't had much time to watch " OK he was lying about the time but he never interested. but now with kushi he want to..

" then listen carefully arnavji, the first thing when we reach home we are going watch Salman, sharuk movies okay" kushi said in serious voice.

"so okay but which one you want see now" arnav said as he took his mobile outside.

they can watch till they reach Delhi.

" wow can we play any one we want " exited kushi asked. arnav nodded.

"then I want to watch *... * and you will love this one. " kushi said as arnav searched for the movie.

arnav got it and showed to kushi asking if it was the same one. kushi gave him a big smile..

arnav looked at kushi as she explained what and all happening or what she would do if she was there.. arnav heard laughing at back he knew it was something to do with him but he cared less..

half of the film is over, arnav likes the movie it's good, that's when he felt weight on his shoulder to see kushi sleeping with head on his shoulder..

arnav let her sleep as he continue to watch the movie which he liked.

when they reached Gupta house arnav lifted kushi in his arms and carried her to room to make her sleep good. surprisingly no one said anything, but arnav don't even ask for reasons.

'Life blissful with kushi' arnavji signed Happily as he thought about the last lines...

************

okay stopping here.. let me know how is this. I finished my exam so will update regularly... yeahhh for me right.