part 13

HAPPY CHRISTMAS GUYS,i hope you all having good day and here the next part you all enjoy this...

part 13

it has been two days since they have been come to Delhi,both gupta and raizadas are busy, they talked with porohit to fix the marriage, and date were fixed.so now all the members of raizada parivar is getting ready to go for the first rasam,which is shagun.

arnav had been researched all about the marriage, now he knows all rasam, he doesn't knew that there are so many but arnav said okay to everything because for kushi wanted them.the porohit have given time that they can do the marriage within two weeks or they could wait for another 4 month.

arnav never want to wait for another 4 month but still looked toward kushi for opinion,to his relief even she doesn't liked the waiting and thanks to his family they all decided to keep the marriage on these two weeks,kushi parents did think they cant do all the thinks but arnav talked to them,taking them side.

ofcourse he was become buaji's favorite from the time and they agreed and he made sure to say that he is like their son so they should not worry much, he will going to get all the things ready even decorations and arrangement will be done by the team he will appoint.he is sure he can do that it wont take much effort to arrange that much.

arnav came down from his room getting ready to see his di is all checking the list to check whether taken all the things or not,he is sure its not the first time she doing so.

" di relax,you will have every thing we need and if you forgot anything they we can give her when she come here,its just a sagun" arnav said while making her sit on the couch, knowing that kushi wont care much about the gift they were giving.

"chotte you dont understand,its your marriage i never thought that i can see you getting marry and now its happening i want it to be perfect" anjali creased his cheeks watching with adoration.

"aree anjali betiya,we know you want this all to be perfect,that doesn't mean you have to get to worry much,here drink this "mami gave her juice to drink which she took.

" mami dont tease i am not teird,i am just exited for my brother thats all" anjali pouted at her family for teasing her for no reason.

" di, i am ready and i will tell hp to keep all this in the car , you relax sometime they we can go"arnav said as he get up to call hp.

" arnav beta, where are you getting ready for " nani asked

"to kushi house" arnav simply said

"no arnav betuwa you cant come to kushi house for sagun" mamaji said while chuckling at arnav.mami laughed really loud.

" why arnav betuwa so eager to see the bride " mami teased, making anjalli and laugh this time.but arnav dont smile,he know that groom wont go to sagan but arnav thought his family let him pass its seems they wont.

" di come you wanted all the rasam i said okay and you cant let me attend the rasam its rude" arnav said with a pout to anjali who imminently melt for that look,not even glancing at nani and mami who were saying no.

"oh chotte how can i deny you,you can come " anjali said making arnav to grin, anjali looked at nani who showed her eyes,anjali bite her toung .

they talked about this,they all disided to tease arnav here she, without even teasing said okay to him,but how can anyone blame her when she see her brother do that cute face to her with puppy eyes.

"okay let us get moving,akash take some of gif and follow me " arnav took some gift on plate and escaped the Sean not wanting to get more of teasing,akash as his brother said followed him close behind.
--------------------------------------------------------
kushi sat in front of mirror with a frown on her face,her jiji and amma making her ready,they made her wear the saree, why? she asked but all she got is a hit on her head for asking from buaji and some scolds which she cant gasp even she tried, so she pouted and tell them to do whatever they wanted.

" kushi smile" payal said

" now you will say smile but when i fall tripping on this stupid saree and will lose my front teeth, what i will do then? how can i smile then" kushi asked imagning herself without teeths.

" kushi dont act like a child, you wont fall okay and to comfort you even i had to wear a saree " payal checked herself in mirror trying to lift kushi's mood.

"jiji i know you did, but i still dont like it,i know amma said its forshagun but you know arnavji wont say anything if i am in my normal cloths"kushi confidently said knowing he wont even care if she wear saree knowing he wont even care if she wear saree or not.

" well kushi try to explain that to buaji and also arnavji wont be here to see what you are wearing. you know groom is not allowed in sagun right" payal teased kushi, but kushi just smirked she knows arnav defiantly come for sure.

just then they heard call from their buaji asking them to come down.payal smiled and offered her hand to kushi who gladly took her, walked carefully not wanting to lose her tenths in young age.

when they came downstairs to see all are raizadas and guptas are talking to each other,when kushi met arnav eyes in the middle of the room who infant frozen, when kushi gave a big smile she saw he was smiling at her and his eyes traveled from her head to teo making kushi breath catch in middle to feel them on her body.

payal made her sit on the couch,soon after they all completing the rasam which is just giving gift to soon-to-be bride, kushi received them with a smile.the last one to give her gift is arnav, he came in front of her and sat on his knees.

" kushi this is gift for you from me" arnav said as he gave gift box wrapped in a beautiful brown color gift box, kushi smiled at him and wanted to check whats inside but stopped herself.

" and open after when your in your room okay" arnav said softly to her.kushi nodded and kept it on her side.

kushi hit her head with hand " arnaji how foolish of me i dont even get a gift for you like you did" kushi made a sad face.

" i dont need anything kushi and i got a gift from babuji,amma and buaji thats enough now if i want i will ask you can give then" arnav said making kushi happy, not even he was aware that families also watching this little thing going and they also smiling at this cute couple who were in their own world now.

********

thats for today guys and once again MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL.

dont forget the votes and comment for this part.