part 8

mulakath
part 8

kushi ran into her room not able to stop her crying... she can't imagine how arnav felt... he was a kid when he was thrown outside... he must be crying that time.. and their parents were committed suicide... how much he has gone through...

she can't stop after what felt like a hour she got up... felling weak.. she again sat in the bed... after studing herself kushi looked at the clock which shows its already night... she must be slept in between... kushi got to wash her face after coming out she felt herself better.. with the cool water did good at the times...

kushi saw her sister... she knows she not her real one but she accepted her as one when she came here after her parents accident... here all welcomed her as own... she found a family that's loves her and she in return...

again she felt sad for arnav her eyes ready to cry again...

Kushi moved to kitchen to make jilebis... they will for sure help her now... kushi started as own accord without even trying, while her mind is still in Arnav thoughts...
---
Arnav walking around the room not knowing what to do... babuji indirectly said no to marring what he will be doing now... he don't want to think about kushi not with him...

his di said not to go there but how can he not... he just can't simply stand here and do nothing... what if kushi got to know about this all mess of his past life?.. what if she say no to marraige?... no no that's not gonna happen... i have to talk to her...

thinking all this Arnav took his car and he was gone in a minute from that place to his love...

***

arnav Now sitting in his car thinking about how to approach to his girl... anyone saw him here would think he is crazy... bcz he is in middle of night, wanting to meet kushi which won't happen ... he glanced at her house which is offcourse dark now... as everyone one sleeping expect for him...

just arnav about to leave from there in a great dissapointed... but he saw light filcked on in the house... hoping it must be kushi he got out his car.. he slowly made way towards the house... he find the window ... he peek inside...

to his surprise it's kushi... but she is cooking at this time... that to jilabhi who will do that in middle of night... off course his girl is totally crazy... she can be the only one ...

he come out of his thoughts when he saw kushi is crying while doing jilebis and she is eating it at the same time... Arnav going crazy... 'she is crying why? is that bcz of babuji said anything to her... what if she agreed to him if he said no to the marrige... no no Arnav be positive... it's nothing first thing first i have to stop her.. '

Arnav called her name but doesn't respond... he want call her louder but don't want to take chance with family around...

Arnav goes to the front hoping having some way to enter inside...to his luck he found window is not locked.. without thinking he jump inside making sure he was not making any noise to wake them up...

Arnav slowly sneaked inside the house... heading to where his kushi is..

Arnav stood there absorbing the site kushi produced... he is sad that she is crying but he can't help that she is absolutely adorable... she having jilabhi in one hand and others is doing more... her nose is red with crying... her eyes swollen slightly... breathing himself to clam... he moved towards her..

Arnav touched kushi from behind... but she struggled it and continued to do her work...

Arnav got hold of her hand... kushi being in her own world didn't even scream or acknowledge any of this... but when she turned to him with her eyes catching his... kushi throws herself on him... making Arnav to struggle two step back...