last part

last part

finally, the day came where she is going to be with arnav forever. kushi sat while gazing at the flowers that decored in the room, she can't believe that she is having a love marriage. she of course did dream of having one after seeing too many movies.

still, her love story is different, she thought of the day she met arnav, it had been too filmy.she just met her prince once as she feel in love with a nameless prince. she won't even remember how she has fallen for him, but she did, for that she so grateful.arnav her prince more than what she can dreamed for.

she loves him dearly more than that he loves her, he won't be saying that in words but his eyes says lot, the way his eyes search for her in the crowd, ready to make her happy. she was happy that she got him and her family adore him that made her heart dance to unknown song that only can be heard by her.

kushi was childish most of her life, she can be serios, but she won't because when she id childish people around her will be joyous laughing at her jocks, and she wants to make arnav life filled with joy, after what she heard what happened to him she determined to do so.

kushi came out of her meddling thoughts as she called by her payal jiji.

"coming jiji" kushi said as she ran outside while taking phone with her.

" kushi don't run like that, what if you fall from the stairs and i cant believe you're going to marry " buaji was the first one to talk as kushi reached the hall.

" buaji you cannot scold me im getting married today and you know your jealousy that you can't run like me " kushi teased her bua, getting hit on her arms

" see this girl shashi babuva she act worse than a infant i don't know why arnav is marring her poor him " buaji said

" jiji let it be, kushi is just a child, and we have to go otherwise we will be late" shashi said supported kushi making her grin in victory.

kushi and her family members reached rm, where haldi program is held. when the discussion came ' where should they held haldi ' they really had so many people talking at once because arnav made all of them agree held haldi in one place only, so after so many screams and talking they settled to go with rm.

kushi welcomed by a cheerful mami who hugged her, she looked around the place for arnav as she observed the decored area and few people's that are there.

" kushi, finally your here. if you are minuets late arnav would be driving to get you, you know he is pretty restless to see you "mami winked at kushi as she came inside

" mami don't tease kushi, now let them inside na" anjali called out for mami as welcomed then inside.
--------------------------------------------------------------
arnav sat feeling grumpy, his di said he can't get up from there because they have to apply haldi on him and kushi is not even here, so arnav dont really like this rasam as he can feel the wetness on his checks and smell the haldi.

he tried to get it off him with no success as he was applied by more, if he want to tolerate more he wants to see kushi who is not still here.

finally, what felt like forever arnav heard kushi voice along with his mami teasing her about something so arnav egarly waited for her to come. form the time kushi came inside she smiled at him while getting haldi merged all over her.

" nani can i apply haldi on arnavji " kushi asked looking at nani

" aree kushi but no bride will apply to the groom right " buaji said. arnav waited for she going to come up with to his amusement she did have answers.

" but buaji that's so cheating, i mean its our marriage, and we don't get to play with haldi where you all can have fun while applying" kushi pouted though its not visible with all the haldi on her face.

" shankadevi what can i do to you, its rasam not some play that we are playing to have fun" buaji lightly scolded making others laugh.

" let it be madhumati ji, kushi batiya you can apply haldi to arnav " nani smiled at kushi making her grin.

kushi got up from her place and moved towards where arnav sat, kushi sat in front of him without applying haldi on him as she requested so arnav asked "kushi what arre you waiting for, i thought you want to apply haldi "

" i want to arnavji but your all filled there s no place to apply" kushi said so arnav called hp asking for wet towel as he wiped haldi from his face, arnav showed his face to kushi who cheerfully smiled as she took hadi and smerged on his face making him smile.

" anjali di come on help with this " kushi called to which anjali and payal come forward to help, arnav not knowing what help she needed,as he watched kushi stood up fast and touched both of their faces transferring haldi from her hand to their face.

well let say after that there was a war between everyone its became less of a rasam more of holi but arnav really don't care for that or the screams that heard over shandivan.
-------------------------------------------------------------
arnav was once again waiting for kushi but this time in mantap,it will be last time after this she will be with him always. he dont know what could he say this time, he was happy in love with a beautiful girl that from inside and outside both.

arnav still remembers how he met her on that day at life, she was so innocent and being sensitive that he fell for her within minutes.

he was in love with her so fast that he may spent starting thirty minibus of meeting her.

he was so much determined to meet her, confense his love and live with her that he was restless for days till he met her finally. to his surprise when he confessed she was more than happy to return the love with the same intense. they did face the problem in their way due to past but it was not much problem with babuji being understanding.

arnav cant explain how much lucky he was to get kushi. arnav smiled himself at the thought that running around his mind they are so true. arnav watched kushi coming toward the mantap his di and payal, laughing at something they said not even caring of the people they are staring at her or talking about her.

by seeing her like this arnav cant help but to think how can anyone not love her? right after all he fell for her in one meeting, that one mulakath with kushi bringing happiness into his life...

*****end of mulakath****

yes guys this is the last chapter of mulakath and there will be no epilogue for this because i really don't know what to write more in this and I did plan the ending like this so please don't ask for epilouge.

i hope you all enjoyed this story as i loved writing it.

thank you all for the likes and comment guys, love you all dont forget to comment for this part