part 14

I am sooo sorry guys for not updating this looong *with holding ears*
reasons
1.i really don't think I was doing good work lately
2.i was upset as someone told me writing is waste, I was hurt by that ..
I hope you all not angry by that..
here is next part of mulakath.. I hope it come out at least bit good *fingers crossed *

part 14

arnav parked the car and sat inside the car breathing deeply, he don't want to go inside. just then he heard the tap on the window, arnav groaned at that he know who is knocking it.

"Di, is it necessary that I have to come can't you get all things yourself.. " arnav said as he lowered window.

"no chotte, I can't you have to come " anjali grinned at her brother who is being baby for small things.

"Di what I will do in mall I mean I don't want any new suits and you can shop for other things. "arnav said while getting out of the car

" Ow, chotte come-on don't be like that you will be getting married in few days and you don't wanna shop and tomorrow is your engagement " anjali whined to make her brother to come with her..

arnav groaned at the torches he was getting,he really don't liked going to shopping and that to with his Di, never. arnav would have gone if kushi was coming but alas he knows it won't be happening that's why he don't care to go and as for kushi dress for engagement is already ready from his own collection house but his do want to get other things.. so arnav decided that he don't want to go not really but it seems like he dont have any choice. does he?

arnav sighed as he saw his sister grinning at him and fallowed her inside where others are waiting..
----------------------@---------------------

anjali looked behind her to see if arnav is coming, he was but he was looking at the phone. she know why he don't want to come here bcz kushi will not be here or that what her brother is thinking..

to his surprise he will be seeing kushi here they were ofcourse getting rings for engagement how can anyone select ring without bride right and as she guessed ASR really don't think like that it will really be fun to see arnav reaction..

arnav sulked as he walked behind his Di looking at email in phone, but looked up when he heard his name called by kushi!?

kushi, here.. arnav surprised and opened his mouth to say something but really don't get anything so he closed his mouth looking like fish in the middle..

arnav looked at his di in accusing of not saying kushi is coming here.. but his di just snorted behind her hand..

kushi ran towards arnav and hugged him, arnav who came out of his surprise picked her,giving tight hug.. making kushi laugh.

"arnavji why don't you come early we were waiting for so much time"kushi said as arnav put her down

" I was parking kushi and i don't know you were coming " arnav asked

" okay arnavji, even I didn't know that we were coming but didn't said we have to buy ring and it will be nice if we select it personally so that we can get the one we like.. " kushi explained as they walked into mall holding hands together..
------

arnav and kushi sat in front of 100 set of rings which the assistant showing them, kushi watching them all with utter astonishment with her big eyes and arnav smiled looking at her face.

" arnavji there are so many, how can you choose.. look at this and this one it's so beautiful " kushi said pointing at them..

arnav glanced at them at looked back at kushi face, loving the look of her face..