part 4

part 4

   kushi lazily glanced around the place without interst to see anything in the temple which there are in now... she doesn't wanted to come here but her babuji forced her to come... without no choice she is here and she is not taking to Devi maiya so she did not go inside the temple...

kushi eyes stopped at the pegions they are all in group look like they are having their full as devotees gaving them a Channa... she wished atleast she was one of them then she would have flown away from here...

that's when her eyes catches the similar face not that she saw him many times but in her mind she played
like thousand time in those days...

it's man from lift... the stranger to her still not that much of stranger... he made her feel safe.. she can't remember anything bcz she found herself running to him... she know one thing now she had to be with him now...

kushi is reached near him she felt her heart beat is rising... he is gazing at the pegions which she was doing some movements back... she trone herself on him without thinking anything...hugging as if her life depending on him...

Arnav felt someone pushed with force he hold that someone correctly to balance both,then he know it's girl she is not pushing him but hugging him that too tightly...

he about to push her away when he felt his heart skipped a beat as knowledge sink in to him that it was kushi... he pulled her more into himself by tightening his hold on her...

kushi felt Arnav hold tightened on her.. she felt sob rised inside her as she know he remember her... then she felt him call her name... she shuddered at his husky voice... she let herself to cry in joy finding him...

"kushi... " Arnav called her name which the only thing he knows for now he can't believe he found her.. no she found him..

then he heard her sob within a few seconds he felt his shirt getting wet with her tears..

"kushi... kushi look at me, plzz don't cry" came a pleading voice from Arnav to which kushi shook her head

Arnav heard kushi say something but can't hear what it is as she is pressed her face to his neck it come out like muffled voice..

"kushi what did u say" Arnav asked her by pulling her back from hug slightly

" hame apke nam bi pata Nahi hai" kushi said with pout Arnav can't help but to admire her cuteness with her red nose that's she got from crying...

"arnav" Arnav said with slight smile... without adding his surname wiping her tears indicating her to don't cry...

" arnavji..."kushi said before going to previous position which provides her warmth that can't explain and he made her feel the butterfly but they don't disturb her... it felt good to be with him...

Arnav can't help but to feel more happy than when he won the deal... both were hugging in middle of temple without thinking about the world which includes their family who are present in the same place...

Payal come out of the praying hall fast as her Pagal sister is outside bcz she is not taking to Devi maiya... not wanting to leave her alone as she in sad mood for weeks now...

when Payal come down she don't find kushi where they left her Payal in panic looked around for her sister but when she found her sister he can't believe her eyes that her Pagal childish kushi is in middle of temple of all places hugging a man...

Payal looked back hoping her parents won't come there before can move to kushi she saw her whole family is coming towards her...

then they stopped in middle on steps she knows they saw kushi... she know their reactions will be bad.. after all they are from the place where they think that girl should not talk to boys before marriage...

Payal looked at kushi as her sister she believe her.. she is not girl like this then she realised that they had the talk of prince that time she thought it's a joke but now Payal know that her sis for first time serious...

on the other side the raizada's are not left behind... they had to make sure it's their Arnav betuwa, chotte is hugging a girl in the middle of temple...

anjali is the first one to come out of shocked state now she knows why her brother paining himself for a week for this girl... but now what? she don't have the answer for that... it can only answered by Arnav himself...

anjali moved towards the couple and called without no results she shook Arnavs shoulder... by the time kushi family come there and buaji pulled kushi out of Arnav hold Arnav try to hold her hand but can't as it was sudden...

" who are u and what are you doing in middle of holy place and you kushi come home then I will teach you lesson" buaji scolded kushi after questioning Arnav...

before Arnav can answer it's Mamiji voice that heard..

" hello hai bye bye Harare Arnav betuwa ka chodo tell ur girlwa to stay away from Arnav betuwa... she was the one hugging behaving like a shameless "

" hai re nandakishora badi ayi shameless Kehene walk.. to tho" before
buaji complete..

"Jiji! stop it let us go to house and talk there"shashi said with serious voice..

kushi glanced at her father who looked vary serious making kushi scared...

even Nani scolded Mami then she looked at sushi who invites raizada's to gomathi sadhan...

Arnav felt his hands are sweting with happening.. he just wanted to meet kushi he never thought about the family... he saw kushi looked at him nervously.. he gave small smile to her sarun all is going to be good ... where he can't seem to believe that...

---@@---