part 6

part 6 :

   arshi reached kushi's room off course which is shared between sisters... Arnav looked around the room it was clean... it's pink with so many decorating thing and in the corner he saw some poster with kushi's,arnav rised his eyebrows in surprised manner as if asking kushi..

kushi saw Arnav looking around she thanked her Jiji in mind for cleaning the room she never did that.. kushi felt nervous as she saw Arnav caught glaring at Salman Khan poster along with her photo... she shifted from one leg to another thinking how to say this to him...

kushi cleared her trought making Arnav turn to her..

" that's my fav actor Salman Khan " kushi said with slight redness on her face...

Arnav raised his eyebrow and stared at her in amusement... seeing her shying Arnav changed the topic..

"nice room... Haa where is the bathroom "he asked

kushi who is busy in absorbing Arnav face showed her hand towards the bathroom.. Arnav gave her small smile before vanished into bathroom...

kushi still in the thoughts in her head moved in front of mirror and try to lift her one eyebrow as Arnav did but failed (me:i dont how people do that i can never succeed in that,ofcourse i tried) .

Arnav come out saw kushi with his head slightly bend to Side in confusion of what his kushi is doing... he moved behind kushi and tapped her shoulder making her turn to him...

"what are u doing " Arnav asked with his eyebrows lifting itself...

"how do you do that"kushi sounded irritated not able to do so...

" do what" Arnav asked in confusion

kushi touched his eyebrow and said
"howl do you lift only one eyebrow "

Arnav let out a chuckle as he heard her innocent question... with that kushi realized she talked that out loud...

Arnav understanding her uneasiness... he pulled her right into him,kushi let out a surprised gasp at the contact with hard wall offcourse Arnavs chest... but she just snuggled more into him as it felt so much of warmth from him...

Arnav groned in back of his trought as he heard he has been called down.. but nether less he pulled out from the hug,making kushi to see him with confusion...

"kushi, they are calling us down " Arnav said...kushi nooded at him with pout as she know it's useless to stand here all day with the family in the same house...

Arnav hold her hand as they moved out of the room... Arnav and kushi desend from the stairs,as they reached family kushi took her hand out from his making Arnav want to hold her again...

arnav saw the whole atmosphere is somewhat anxious...
Arnav looked at his sis for answer but she didn't answer anything,so he thought he can ask her latter..

after did bye to all, Arnav confused what happened when he was away as they don't even look comfortable with each other...

the first thing Arnav did after reaching home was ask what happened in the Gupta house while he was away... not getting answer he again asked the same but make sure it held the power of ASR which always works for sure...

"well! chotte i think shashi uncle don't like to continue this marrige" come the nervous anjali making Arnav to freeze on the place...

***

That's for now folks..  Hope you liked it..  Do votes and comment