part 16

part 16

sangeeth

when arnav got to know that sangeeth is the next function and that he has to dance with kkushi he can't help but to feel deep anxiously, bcz why not he can't dance that to in front of others.

arnav asked his sister that can they cancel this useless function all he got was mischief smile and advise that he has to learn to dance how because apparently he has to dance with kushi on the stage for some romantic song.

he, the asr dancing on some romantic song on the stage really? okay that's not the problem anything for kushi, but he don't want to hurt kushi he was sure he will step on her teo and make kushi fall on her bum before the song even starts.that's why now arnav sulking alone in his room acting angry with his family.

arnav knows kushi will be coming here to practice dance and his pyari si di called some professional dancer. arnav dreaded to think what will be kushi reaction when she will get to know that he cant dance , what happened is when he got to know that he had to at least dance with kushi he made call to her and her reaction is-

" kushi, we have sangeeth next... " but he was cutted by a happy kushi.

" i know right. I can't wait for the actual day i am going to dance for all the song, and we will be doing dance for one of salman khan song" kushi cheerfully talked on and on where arnav sad that his plan to make kushi agree that he dont want sangeeth is gone in the air like a puff.

so how can he even say no to her, so he just talked to her before cut the call. arnav came out of the thoughts when he called downstairs knowing kushi must be come already arnav walked down and for first time arnav not really happy about seeing kkushi.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kushi cant even keep her legs still. she is jumping on her both feet she felt so happy finally she going to dancing, she liked sangeeth in wedding more than other function.

she is even more happy when di informed her about practice because she can see arnav and dance with him. kkushi looked around for arnav but cant find him any ware, the hall is filled with raizadas and guptas discussing some dance more that made kushi even happier.

in middle of observation kushi caught arnav eyes as he come down stairs, kushi ran eyes as he come down stairs, kushi ran toward him, hugging him as she reached enough distance.

"arnavji finally you came, i was waiting for you" kushi said as she came out of the hug

"hi kushi " arnav said not knowing what to tell but arnav no need to worry about that as kushi started to talking. arnav was hoping that choreographer won't came , that proved wrong when she came.

"now arnav you have to twirl kushi two round and catch her " choreographer showed arnav as she did with her partner, arnav gulped in nervous as he already manged to step on kushi toes but kushi smiled encouraging him to continue.

arnav did as they showed but the difference is arnav twirled kushi two times then he forgot to caught her in his nervous resulting in kushi on the floor.

kushi let out a shocked scream as she felt herself falling, she glanced at the person who let her fall to see him guilty, kushi got up thanking god that she is not hurt.

arnav looked at kushi then around him to see all the raizadas shooting daggers at him. he cant blame them if he can he would do the same.arnav glanced at kushi, feeling guilty that he made her fall.

" arnavji i want to talk to you" kushi asked him as soon as she got up,arnav just nodded not able to form a single word from mouth not even sorry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arnav followed kushi behind kushi, kushi looked like she in deep thoughts that almost scared arnav because kushi never thoughts too deeply before, she is like a straight forward she will be saying what she has in heart.

after what felt like a year arnav heard kushi voice which made arnav shocked what he heard , " i am sorry arnavji " yes that's what he heard.

"but kushi i am the one who had to say sorry not you" arnav said as he cupped her face.

"no arnavji, it's my fault that i didn't listen what you have to say that day i am sure you wanted say about you don't want to dance and there stupid me, don't even gave chance to you, so im sorry " kushi said with a pout

arnav stared at kush in complete adoration, how did she figure that out, okay he did bad at the practice still arnav can't help but to feel love at her she is like a perfect for him without even saying anything. arnav engulfed kushi in a tight hug giving her kiss on her head because he cannot help it.

"no kushi you don't have to be sorry, its my fault too.i should have told you"arnav said

"it's okay arnavji, if you want to we can cancel the sangeeth you know " kushi said even if it was her fav function its okay she can let that go for arnav.

" no kushi i don't even dream of it, your so exited about this sangeeth we cant do that and even if i cannot dance with you still you can dance with others " arnav said making kushi grin for that idea.

"oh arnavji your the best and i love you " kushi said as she kissed him on cheek making arnav smile.

"and i love you too"arnav said with a kiss on kushi cheek making the pink with blush.after that kushi ran from there to inform other. arnav thanked god when no one brought up the subject maybe its kushidoing.

arnav promised that he will makeup for the missed dance with kushi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally, when the sangeeth day came and function is nearly over with all of them dancing with each other except for arnav. kushi gave company to arnav most of the time than dancing making arnav smile at kushi for her sacrifice.

arnav pulled kushi out of function and brought her to the poolside, as they reached for the door arnav closed kushi eyes.

"arnavji where are we going"kushi asked

"kushi wait for a minute we already there " arnav said as he removed hands from kushi eyes. kushi looked question in her eyes arnav glanced ahead for him.

when kushi turned around to her front her breath caught in lungs, the pool side is like some fairy land filled with fairy lights blue, pink,purple , white so many colors.

"arnavji this is..." kushi cant even describe how she is feeling, arnav smiled at brightly at her he happy to bring that look on her face.

" you like it " arnav asked with a smirk

kushi don't even answer she just jumped on him , kissing him leaving arnav in surprise because now kushi lips on his,kushi seemed to still after she got that she kissed on lips.

arnav waited without breathing for kushi to pull away but when kushi closed her eyes arnav kissed her, making kushi breath caught in lungs second time in night but this time its so much stronger.

kushi mimicked arnav movements, he nipped at her lips and sucked then, the kiss they shared is just earth shaking for kushi its all too much then kushi even imagined.

on other side arnav cant get enough of kushi, she is sweet and when she responded to him arnav cant control but to bit her lip gaining access of her mouth to explore.

kushi smiled when they broke the kiss to ease the burning of the lungs by the lack of oxygen, its so much better than dance on the stage after all..

***** end of part 16 *****