10. Baby, please...

Monday was lonely at office without Stuart shouting, speaking, complaining, teasing and whatever. I didn't take the chain and pendant he gave me off from Saturday. I decided to wear it all times. I need to work on Petra which is troubling Stuart on top of his investment in Russia.

I called Jason and team asking for an update on latest finances I needed to clarify certain miss matched items. Jason drop in to office with the file.

"Good morning. Where is Stuart?"

"He had reasons to be in Russia. I guess he will be coming in a day or two"

"How come you know so much about all his where about than his family?"

"I am his assistant. I know his schedule" I told him.

"You know Zainab, end of the day, you are just a play thing for him. I seen you two together. He will crush you and leave you. I am warning you in advance" What the hell is he up to.

"Thank you for the warning Jason. But I guess what my relationship with Stuart is personal. I'll keep your words of wisdom in mind though" I said annoyed.

"You are not the first gold digger and wont be the last he will ever encounter"

I breathed in. I can fight him and tell him off, leave him to his wild imagination, Inform Stuart about it or forget it. I'll tell him off.

"I am glad you are a well wisher of Stuart. I am sure he is in safe hands. But the owner of a Multi billion dollar company is more capable of looking after himself without your help. Now if you'd  excuse me, I have work to do"

"I can destroy you , you know" Jason took a step towards me.

That's it. My infamous temper is rising.

"Can you? See, this room is CCTV monitored. I can send a copy of this video to Stuart and tell him how you tried to threaten me. Also, I can take the copy and file and make a legal action against you for harassment. So, get the hell out of here before I choose which action I would take. You cant destroy me. Next time, talk to me with respect or I wont hesitate to do what I just threaten you with" I told him fiercely.

"Bitch. You will pay for this." He stormed off the office.

**************************************************************

"Mr.Stuart, this is Ryan from IT. Ms. Zainab and Mr. Jason both asked for a CCTV footage in your office sir. While Ms.Zainab needed a copy, Mr.Jason wanted it deleted. One of the guys in the office deleted that section of the video, but I get notification and copy of any deleted video as default. I thought may be you will be interested in seeing this"

I froze on the spot. What was that about.

"Send the video now to my mobile"

"Yes sir"

What is going on. I know what I am thinking, but no. That is not what it is. I will see the video and decide. Zainab will never deceive me. And I got the video.

At the end of the video, I was damned angry. Why didn't Zainab come to me?

"Hey babe"

"Hey. when are you coming back?" She sounded apprehensive.

"Missing me darling?"

"Yes" oh my love.

"Everything alright at work?" I asked.

"Yes. Why?" why is she lying.

"Are you sure? You sound kind of upset." and she did.

"No, I am okay. When are you coming back?"