I love you so very much

He was begging me. He looked so humble and broken. I was intending to leave the job and Stuart for good. But he look like he might break if I walk out.

"Please love" No, I don't want him to feel the pain which I know he cant handle. I was hurting deeply when I saw how he was holding my hand, trembling. I didn't think. I slowly place a hand on his face, turned him towards me, a place very small kiss on his cheeks.

He was clearly taken by that gesture of affection, he gave me a ear to ear smile.

"No tantrums again. Okay? I know there will be ups and downs but no unfair accusations. If I want to talk, you listen. End of the day you are the boss. But if you want me in your life, I need to be part of the goodness and the ugliness" I told him. He nodded his head.

Alhamdulilah.

It felt like a big burden was taken off from me. Stuart put his hands around my shoulders and told me in his bold voice "You could have done much better with the kiss you know"

"Oh just shut up. How was your trip? I was quite worried about you. Did you sort out the problems?"

"I might have to go again. will you come with me babe? Please. It will ease a lot of tension and help me kind of work things out" I asked her.

"When do you have to go again?"

"I don't know. Soon after some documents are approved by the prime minister, I might have to go again"

"Okay. Go ahead. Finish your work. I will help you. Then we can go home"

He hasn't shaved in what looks like 2 days. He rubbed his face to mine. "Ouch"

"I cant work"

I was exhausted. Physically and emotionally too.

The we decided to go home. Stuart didn't say much on the car as Harry was there, but he held my hand and kissed me on the forehead before I leave.

******************************************

I almost lost her. It can happen never again. She has a strong character, stronger than mine. If I lose her, not even all the money I have can bring her back.

I went home, ate something my housekeeper had prepared. I half cut down my smoking by half. Zainab cant really take the smell. I use to smoke at office, but she kept coughing while the smell and smoke is there. So, I go out to smoke which is a nuisance when I am having a lot of work. So, from 20 cigars a day, I think now I only smoke about 5. But I think it is better I quit it altogether.

A friend of mine from school has opened a restaurant in the most  posh area in town. He is an Iranian and had invited me to dinner sometime. Let me call Zahid and see if me and Zainab can dine tomorrow. I know it is a halaal place. Zainab doesn't eat meat otherwise.

"Hello Zahid. How are you man?"

"Oh look who has decided to call me" sarcastic as always.

"Drop it Zahid. I need to talk to you'

"I want to bring someone extremely important to me and very special to your restaurant tomorrow. Can you arrange something to kind of blow her mind off?"

"How important and special she is you say?"

"More important and special than your sorry ass" I told him.

"Ok. But I don't serve wine and Champaign buddy"

"I don't need wine and Champaign. She is Muslim. Very conservative. wear a black abaaya and all"