13. How I married your mother

When I reached home, I had a freezing cold shower. My body need to calm down and I need to eat things that lower my libido.

I made calls just like I promised Zainab and sorted her family issues. Atleast they will stay away from Zainab going forward.

I need to call Zahid and ask about Islamic marriage and stuff. I will get my lawyers to do the papers for me and Zainab at the mean time. The sooner the better.

Zahid explained me a process called Nikkah, which seems pretty simple unlike the civil marriage contracts. In Nikkah, the man gives the woman something called a Mahr, they recite something and that's it. After consummating the marriage, the couple can give something called a waleema, which is a meal for relatives if they can afford it. Wow. I am starting to like this religion.

I can ask Zainab if she would like to have the Nikkah, so I can take her to Russia with me. When we come back, we can have the waleema/reception. I know the best event planners and it would take only a week for them to put up something. I will have the wedding a simple family function and then will throw a dinner party to all business contacts and friends may be in two weeks time at home. Zainab can over look it. I have a mansion in a farm area of 200 acres just 4 hours drive from here, in the middle of the forest. It has about 50 rooms and 2 stories. A massive swimming pool, a garden which can host atleast 600 people. It has a helicopter pad as well. The dining area is sufficient to hold a crowd of 1000 people. I never knew why I bought it in the first place, but now I know the reason.

I called Zainab.

"Babe, would you mind if we have a nikkah like within the next couple of days, and then a function latter? In which way, you can come with me where ever I go. And I can damned well concentrate on my work rather than a lusting teenager?" I asked her.

There was silence on the other end. And I for once lost my mind. Is she going to refuse me?

"You are yet to propose me. You know on knee with roses and stuff. Without that, I am not sure how to answer the question?

"Zainab, I am a man and I can only hold on for so long. If I come there with a bloody rose and stuff, I am not responsible for what happen afterwards. I had a cold shower. Almost 9 months celibacy. Frustrated and irritated. Now tell me, You want the rose or you will answer me over the phone?"

I can hear her giggle. Yes, I am the joke.

"Okay. We'll have the Nikkah with friends and close family" She agreed and I never knew I was holding my breath until I felt a relief wash over me.

"I don't know how it is done. I will ask Zahid to coordinate. At the mean time, a small reception for family next weekend, then a massive dinner party for all my business associates and friends, a stay over at my Eco house. We'll plan it out"

"okay. Can we have the nikkah after you come from Russia? It's really a short notice you know"

"No. You are coming with me when I leave. Inform whoever you want and I will inform only close friends and family. Nikkah and civil registration at my beach house. You have a day to plan it all. Tuesday we'll do it, and I need to fly on Wednesday"

"Are you sure you want this darling? Aren't you rushing? I am worried you might wake up few years from now and regret. I am not your ordinary girl, you know. It hurts to say but I say it become I love you."

"Only thing I will be doing in couple of years is Zainab waking by your side with a son or daughter clinging on to me"

We spoke some more and then I hang up.

*********************************************

Next day Stuart came to pick me up at 6.30 in the morning. Looks like he hadn't slept at all. When he saw me, he got out of the car, came to me and gave me a long hug. I could feel his exhaustion.