👀Truth

Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.
William Faulkner

Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.
Franz Kafka

CROW HILLS TOWN
SATURDAY
9:10 AM
POLICE STATION
LAO KNIGHT

He watched as different police officer entered and leave the room he was kept in. They've all tried their luck with different tactics to make him talk but nothing they did worked. Unless they grant him his wishes, for his father to be there in the room with him, they won't need to interrogate him, he would gladly tell them the story.

He watched wearily as the black police entered the interrogation room. She's one of the few police that hasn't tried to interrogate him. He's weary of what she would do, since she seems to be the only intelligent one, afterall she found out that he was the real murderer.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" She asked calmly.

Looking at her directly for the first time he answered, "Not Good, since I am in an interrogation room, how do you think I will hold up?" He asked bitterly.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, my other colleagues told me you refused to say anything unless your father is present," she said.

"Yes, so what are you going to do about it?" Lao replied arrogantly.

"I have done something about it already. FBI agent Roman will be here shortly with your father," she replied.

Before Lao was rendered speechless, the door opened again. Lao look up sharply towards the door, entering the room with his father was FBI agent Roman. He looked back at the black police woman, Lao was surprised she would grant such request.

His father dragged his feet trying to look anywhere but at him. He choose to sit at the opposite side of Lao, he signed tiredly as he sat down. The FBI agent and the police woman looked at Lao, probably expecting a reaction, Lao thought.

Choosing to ignore the presence of his father, Lao look up at the police officer, "Do you have your recording tape here with you?" He asked.

"Yes, its here," she replied.

"Its going to be a long story, so you may want to sit down." Lao said.

"We want to know your motivation for murdering all those people," FBI agent Roman said.

"I will get to it on my own time, don't interrupt me again agent Roman," Lao replied angrily.

The police woman looked at him and then back at the FBI agent, she shakes her head subtly, the agent seems to understand her message, he sits down on the chair directly opposite him and the police woman sits on the only remaining chair in the room, besides him.

Clearing his throat loudly, Lao instruct officer Flirk, "You can start your recording tape." She followed his instructions and bring out the tape, placing it on the table between them, she press the record button.

"My name is Lao Knight and this is my story. I didn't grow up in a happy home, I grow up watching my father abuse my mother, he beats her any chance he can get. Seeing this all the time, as a young person I fear for my mother's health but I fear my Father's wrath more." He breaths out loudly.