Series Coming Soon

TITLE: Noah HostelGENRE: Mystery/thrillerBLUB: Sasha MacLean is not your typical college student, she prefers all the oddities of life including studying mechanical engineering

TITLE: Noah Hostel
GENRE: Mystery/thriller
BLUB: Sasha MacLean is not your typical college student, she prefers all the oddities of life including studying mechanical engineering.

But when she gain admission into her school of choice and was placed in the NOAH HOSTEL, she has to abandoned her oddities and find out the mystery behind the death of her fellow hostel mate before she becomes another dead body too.

Tibby James has faced the horrible sides of life, losing her younger brother to a serial killer who was obsessively in love with her twin brother.

She was determined to be happy when she gained admission into her school of choice, what would she do when faced with another case of serial killer?

Join Sasha and Tibby on their journey of uncovering the mystery behind the Noah Hostel....

2nd in The James Series coming soon

TITLE: RegretsGENRE: Mystery/thrillerBLURB: Talia James didn't plan on going to the small town of Shallow for a camping trip, the only reason she agree to go was because her school compulsory it as part of their curriculum

TITLE: Regrets
GENRE: Mystery/thriller
BLURB: Talia James didn't plan on going to the small town of Shallow for a camping trip, the only reason she agree to go was because her school compulsory it as part of their curriculum. Finding a dead body wasn't on her plan either.

Join Talia James on her journey and solving the mystery of the murdered victim and the identity of the dead body.

3rd in The James series. Coming soon

TITLE: Who?GENRE: mystery/thrillerBLURB: Terrence James, an upcoming crime reporter becomes a love obsession of a serial killer who wants to proved to him that love conquers all

TITLE: Who?
GENRE: mystery/thriller
BLURB: Terrence James, an upcoming crime reporter becomes a love obsession of a serial killer who wants to proved to him that love conquers all.

Now in a city of shadows, obsession has taken a deadly turn, anyone close to James is not safe.

Join Terrence James as he finds out the identify of the killer.... Coming soon.

Note: this series is the last of the series in 'The James' story, and it is written in the future with an older Terrence James.

Follow me to get more update.