Robarazzi

TOM HOLLAND ADMITS TO BEING SINGLE AGAIN
by Robbie Shapiro

Last night on the Ellen Show, Tom Holland has been asked about his relationship with non-showbiz girlfriend Valerie Pierce. To the shock of the many fans of the couple, Holland had announced that they are no longer a thing. It was then stated that it was a mutual break up and no one was really at fault.

[VIDEO]

"So, the whole internet used to talk about you and your girlfriend, Valerie Pierce that you met online and went viral. How are you two going?" Ellen started.

The screen behind them showed a picture of Tom and Valerie in one of his Instagram posts. The one when he announced their relationship. Tom looked at the picture from behind and smiled. He missed her.

"Uh, can I not answer that?" Tom joked for a second then became serious. "At the moment, Val and I are nothing more but friends. It's really a mutual break up. No one was at fault. It just—we just happened to come into an understanding to lay low for a while. There was no fight or whatsoever, before anybody jumps to conclusions." He explains and stared at the camera when he said the last statement.

"So, you're single? Ready to meet new people?" Ellen adds. Tom nods. "Yes, I am in fact single at the moment but maybe not ready to meet other people." Tom pressed his lips into a thin line.

" Tom pressed his lips into a thin line

We are very sad to hear this. #Tomerie has stuck with all of us since the start. What could've happened to the two? What are your thoughts?