Call

"Remind me again, why are you taking Alec instead of me or Lance to go to the movies with you?"

"Zendaya suggested it and I said okay. Would you be thinking straight when Zendaya fucking Coleman is talking to you?"

"Fair point."

"Again, sorry."

"No, it's okay. Just... be really careful with the people you meet."

"Alec isn't like that."

"How would you know? Because you spent one night with him?"

"No. Because I see him. I feel like I know him."

"Yeah, I see him too. He's a cute white boy with curly hair. Everyone can see him, hun."

"It's just... what I've felt that night, when we were talking. It seemed like he understood."

"Understood what?"

"How I feel about everything."

"..."

"Toby?"

"Val, you know you can talk to me as well, right? Even if I kind of get busy now, I'll always be here for you."

"I know that and I love you for it. I'm sorry. But you know how sometimes it's so much better to tell a stranger everything than someone you know? That moment felt like that."

"Okay. I understand."

"Thank you. There's something about him that I found comforting."

"Does he remind you of a certain wall crawler?"

"No. Kinda. I don't know."

"He does, doesn't he?"

"I don't even know! Like they are so different!"

"Because he cares."

"What?"

"You miss him."

"Who?"

"Who else? Your British curly haired white boy, of course."

"He's here, Toby. Tom's here. I saw him with Zendaya when she was about to leave Starbucks."

"Will you talk to him now, then?"

"Probably not. I don't even know if he's still here. But I saw him. And fans did too. I've been seeing pictures on twitter. All with Zendaya or her family. He worked out with her mom, Toby. Her mom."

"You think they're together?"

"Is it such a bad thought?"

"For me? No, I'm irrelevant. For you? Maybe."

"Wouldn't that be better, though? He's far off better with another gorgeous human being than a potato sack like me. Fans are saying that too."

"Hey."

"Sorry."

"Look, Zendaya and Tom are just friends. If they happen to be more, then they are. Until both of them confirms something, let's not give it too much thought, okay?"

"Okay."

"I gotta call Kento, bye Val."

"Bye Toby. Love you."

"I love you too. You stay cool, okay?"

"Of course. I'm Lord Valdemort."

"Haha, bye."

— CALL DROPPED —

school is starting in a month and i want to finish this before that but it seems impossible aaHHH