REAL LIFE

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. Feeling the weight on my stomach, I moved Alec's arm and stood up. According to my phone, Tom and friends will arive in a few hours. I fixed my hair and clothes as I opened the door.

"Hey, Toby. What's up?" I whispered. Toby peeked inside and frowned. "I swear all he does is sleep." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I know. So, what's up?" I asked. "I just want to wake you up and get ready because I'm sure you will sleep long. I know you haven't slept." He pointed under his eyes, referring to the bags under mine.

I smiled and hugged him. "I'm sorry for making you guys worried. I'm such a burden. I know." Toby hugged me back and it lasted awhile. "You're not a burden. Never to me." When the hug was getting too long, I broke it.

"Well, I'm gonna shower." I said. Toby nodded. "The others are at my place getting ready. I pushed them there so they wouldn't dirty the place again." He informed me. He added that he'll be there fora while as well. He started to walk away and I closed the bedroom door.

After taking a shower and changing into a better outfit— by that I mean, a nice tee and sweatpants. When I got back to my room, Alec was still asleep. I didn't bother waking him up because of his loud snores. He seemed to be very into it.

I ordered a bunch of boxes of pizzas for everyone while waiting for my friends. There was still some time left, so I walked to Toby's place instead of texting them. I grabbed my spare key of Toby's place. Everybody has a key of our place. Even Alec has one of mine now.

Everybody lives there during free days, basically.

I went in Toby's place and found Lance drying his hair, Kento putting on a shirt, Alex just lying on the floor all ready and on her phone, and Toby nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Toby?" I asked them. "He's in his room changing his clothes or something."

"Oh okay, you guys could come into my place now." I told them. Alex rose from her lying form and sat up. "Oh, thank God! These boys are taking too long!"

I stayed for fifteen minutes. The boys didn't know what to do with themselves. Kento didn't know what to wear. Lance didn't know how to style his hair. Toby was just shaving and pretending he's sponsoring shit like a youtuber.

"Is this shirt better than this shirt?"

"Should I just do it normally or should I gel it up?"

"Hey, Val, can you like hand me that dollar shave club box, right there?"

"Seriously, guys, it's just Tom. Not a freaking red carpet." I said and Alex scoffed. "Oh honey, everywhere Zendaya walks on is the red carpet." I paused. "Yeah, you're right."

"Besides, I'm gonna have to have to put this on my story so we better look good." I looked at them. They were all wearing something that they'd go around the mall with. (Except for Toby who wore normal house clothes like me.)

I laughed and reminded them again. "Okay, I'll go now. Bye hoes!" I shouted and slammed the door.

I walked back to my apartment, laughing ay myself and on my phone. I can't wait to hang out with them again. I admit I'm a little anxious, but nothing beats the excitement of trying to be okay with him again.

I stared at our chat and wondered when we'll be talking to one another like we used to. I thought back to our previous chats that seemed to be years away.

It's funny how Tom just came like an unexpected earthquake in my life. He just randomly replies to me on Twitter and that was it— I was done. He had me.