My Crush

He gives me anxiety, but he makes me happy. I feel comfortable talking to him about anything. I wish I could tell him everything, but I cant. He likes another, that other is a good match for him, but this other doesn’t like him back. I just want him to be happy, that’s all I’ve wanted for him for 7 years now. On Saturday September 30, of 2K17, I will say what I need to say to him. I hope he likes me back but I’m not sure. Every day we talk he has a new story to tell and I could just listen and laugh all day. The way he talks about the other person is cute but I just wish it was me he was talking about. I shall not say his name but I do hope he will read this, I hope he can be happy with the decisions he has made and I hope he will find the right person for himself. I will never forget him as long as I live.

I have accidentally blurted out I liked him before but that was 5 or 6 years ago, it was in the summer and I recently told my friend all that I thought was cute and she wasn’t being to kind and telling everyone that I told her. So we were at the pool and so was this person, my friend and I were swimming in the bigger part of the pool while he was in the kiddie pool with his sister. My friend yelled to him that I liked him and I was super embarrassed. When all of a sudden the adult swim whistle was blown so all the kid 6-17 had to get out. I sat on my towel trying not to be red faced, while he was being dragged over to me. I was called his little girlfriend and I was totally not gonna be a normal color that day. While all this was happening I was playing fur Elise on Smule Magic piano, trying ever so hard to distract myself from the embarrassment that was happening. It sure as hell was not. I don’t remember what else I did that day but it was on of the crazy things me and him went through.

You might want me to say who it is but I will not tell, and you cannot make me, unless you know we get together and he gives me permission to tell the 0 readers that read this :P that’s the update byeee