This book has become too depressing have a fun chapter!!

So I'm currently in school and am in history, My teacher is hilarious. We are learning about the French Revolution and we are on the revolutionary phases. It was a dark time then and at the moment we are speaking about how long your brain works after it is taken of, in a lot of details. Yes he is old and probably a little senile but, he is pretty cool.

Hmmmm trying to think of random things I can say but I'm at a loss of thought. Usually I cant stop thinking but right now i cant think at all.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I know what I can tell you about! I have about 3 and a half weeks till I get to go to Disney World for the second time! And I already have an opurtunity to go next year!

Good tips from puppy for puppy and whoever else- DO NOT STAY UP LATE AT NIGHT READING A BOOK YOU HAD TO FORCE YOUSELF TO READ.

Yeah i did that^^^^ last night, I am super tired now, and I have swim tonight so no going to bed early. And I might have to get up at 5 am to go and lift weights for swim also. Oh well just gonna overwork myself.

DANGGIT I went depressing again, you know I wish I had someone here to slap me if I did that on a non-depressing update, oh well.

That is it for today BYEEEEEE!!!!!