AUTHOR NOTE!

Hi guys! 

Hi guys! 

The sequel is finished! I can't believe it!!!

I wanted to write a note to you here to say thank you so much for being a part of this with me! I really appreciate it! I was really nervous about posting this book - it's the first time I've ever written a sequel! And I also felt a bit of pressure because Cupid's Match did a lot better on here than I ever could have imagined!- when I started Cupid's Match literally no-one was reading it so there was no pressure to get it right, but I knew the experience would be a bit different for writing the sequel so it was a bit scary! I didn't want to let you down!

But you've made it just as much fun for me as writing the first one! In fact, in someways, I think I've had even more fun this time round! When I was first writing Cupid's Match I was still getting to know the characters, I was trying to understand and find my way around Wattpad, and I was first meeting you guys - whereas now - 2 books, an audiobook, a CW Seed project(!) and couple of spin-offs later - I feel like we're all (Cupid, Cal, Lila & the others included!) part of a big lovely awesome cupid squad together! lol!

So thank you so much for sticking by me, helping to keep my motivated, and generally keeping me smiling! I've loved reading your theories. I honestly have had so much fun!! And I really hope that you have too :)

---

Questions!

I'm guessing you might have a couple of questions! (any more let me know - planning on doing a proper FAQ next week, and also love chatting with you about cupid-y things!)

1. Will there be another book in the Cupid's Match series?

Yes! It's called PSYCHE'S HEART & It's on Wattpad now! I update on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Click LEPalphreyman to be taken to my profile so you can add it to your Wattpad libraries!

 Click LEPalphreyman to be taken to my profile so you can add it to your Wattpad libraries!

2. Will there ever be a Bad Santa sequel?

Yes! But not for a while. Planning on releasing it next winter :)