Prologue

Liz' pov

"Dom! I swear to god if you have forgot that I was coming today! You promised to pick me up from the airport!"
"I just pulled to the parking lot. Just stay there and I come find you"
"Fine. I stay here looking like an idiot" I just rolled my eyes and hang up. I was currently standing on Toronto's airport waiting my old friend to pick me up. We had decided that we needed each other's time since he had just broken up with his long time girlfriend and my birthday was coming in few days.
Couple of days ago Dom had called me and just simply told me that he bought me tickets there as a birthday gift. He knew my love for the show and the books so he wanted me to meet rest of the cast.

After 5 to 10 minuets I feel someone hugging me from behind. I spin around and hug him back when I see that it was Dom. We part away and I see how he still have some of the runes on. He takes my bigger back as a gentleman and we started walking to his car.
"So did I just hug Dom or Jace?" I ask poking his neck where the rune was and earned laugh from him.
"Took abit longer than expected to finish the shooting today so I left immediately when they told us that we were done for the day" he explained. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw him so happy dispite the fact that he had broken up.
"Why it took so long than? What did you fail this time" I asked teasingly joking.
"Matthew didn't stop making me laugh" he admit as he opened trunk and put my bag there. I just smiled and gave small nod before hopping on the passenger's seat. This will be long two weeks. I thought myself.