Chapter 5

Matt's Pov

"Ok Matthew start talking" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Esther speaking to me. "You have been home over an hour now and you barely have said anything" she looked at me with puzzling look one eyebrow cocked up. Of course I have known that she would notice something sooner than later. We have been best friends for long time not to mention that she is my fake girlfriend. Before I got chance to talk her look changed to tiny smirk which told me that she had got an idea what is going on in my head. "You met her. That Dom's friend" she half asked me. "yeah she was on a set today. so?" I tried to play it cool failing horribly. "so? you obviously found her cute or something" Esther asked with curious yet knowing smile. Here we go. I knew she wouldn't stop asking before I tell her. "Well she is. but it's not like it matters. I'm pretty sure she has something going on with Dom" I admit and rested my head on back of the couch. I couldn't shake the jealousy away that I got the second Dom wrapped his arms around her. Esther looked at me with weird half-smile half-smirk on her face. "What makes you so sure?" she asked and leaned her back on the armrest. We were sitting on same couch and her feet were on my lap. "From the way they interacted" I turned to look at her after moment of silence and saw her being amused. She didn't even look up from her book which I didn't even care enough to check what book it was I just groaned, pushed her legs away from my lap and got up. "Make sure you are ready in 2 hours" she added casually. "ha? ready? ready for what?" I had stopped on the doorway to kitchen. "We are going to Dom's. I wanted to meet her and others are coming too" she said and switched page.

Finally we were at Dom's door waiting for him to open up but instead of Dom the door was opened by Shelby. "ook. I assume Harry is here or did you dumb your husband at home" I asked jokingly while she and Esther were hugging. "He's in a living room" she announced. As I was taking off my coat I heard Esther and Shelby talking about who else was coming. It was normal that every once in while the main cast got together to just hangout. I headed to living room where I sit on a chair next to Dom who had arm around Liz's shoulder. I tried my best not to be too obvious that I was looking at her. "Matt! You want anything?" Esther yelled from the kitchen earning Liz to lift up her head from her phone. "Just a beer" I yelled back. Minute or two later Esther came to me with the beer. I smiled at her for thanks when she sat down on my lap, her legs being between mine and her tiny butt on my one thigh. "You must be Liz?" My eyes shot wide open. Oh no. Esther don't do this to me. I thought and looked at Dom and Liz. "Y-yeah. You don't have to introduce yourself. I recognize everyone" she admit shyly. Oh god I just want to-.. no matt.. don't do it to yourself. "Figured that much. Heard you are fan of the show" Esther was actually being nice and not even creepy stalkery way she has been before. "Well I have been fan of the story for loong time" she explained to Esther without sign of nervousness anymore. Maybe it was the topic who knows. "Yeah Esther you should have heard the squealing when I called her after I had got the role" Dom laughed earning punch to his side from Liz.

The evening and night had went nicely so far. We had been playing games and laughed and stupid things. I was going back to living room from bathroom when I heard sniffling which caught my attention. I quickly looked into living and noticed that Liz wasn't there so I decided to follow where the sound came from. It came from one of the two bedrooms which door was slightly open. With knock I opened the door and saw Liz crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked when I went to sit next to her on the bed.

//a.n
Q: what you guys think will happen on next chapter? 🙀 leave comment if you have any ideas